Hotwire Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Concordville - Glen Mills) Staybridge Suites Brandywine

ydsanthosh
By ydsanthosh,
in

Hi,

I am looking for a decent 3 star hotel in the Wilmington Area. I see that the below hotel in the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal with 10+ user rating listed for $139 per night.

Can you help me ID the hotel. Also any other recommendations for a 3 star Hotel in the are is also welcome. 

Below are the Hotel amenities listed.

Free Internet Free Breakfast Bed Choice Business Center 

Fitness Center Non Smoking Pets Allowed Restaurant

Please start by concluding your previous Charleston Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

... then reply here with the dates of your trip above and we will have a closer look at this offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel:

3* Wilmington South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $139/nite with:
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> Residence Inn by Marriott Wilmington Downtown would be my best guess

Not sure if you are looking for the Free Breakfast in the one above, but if that is not a requirement you could also consider:

4* Wilmington South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $83/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> my guess for this one would be the Sheraton Wilmington South Hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page... this will enable us to add the amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List and help others with their own trips in the future.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]