Hotwire Hotel: Bidding help needed

rdammertje
By rdammertje,
in

Hi there,

We are looking into staying in Orlando for 3 weeks for our vacation. Now we see all kinds off ways to get there. Expedia for packet deals, separate deals, hotel sites and priceline and hotwire. We are looking for a hotel like Grand beach by diamond resorts. A hotel room with 2 or 3 bedrooms and a kitchen. We are a family with 3 kids (2,6,8) so the room needs to be suited for breakfast and dinner in the room. Now I'm getting lost into the possibilities and prices.

Is there someone out there who can give me some pointers or best value and hotel and where to book it. or maybe wait untill the better/later period.

We want to stay there april 12th until may 3rd (2019)

Thanks so much!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

PRICELINE and HOTWIRE may not be the best option for you for this trip as you have very specific needs (2+ Bedroom Suite, full kitchen, etc) although there is a slight chance exactly what you're looking for is offered for your dates.  To get started and we can have a look at the offers for your dates, what is it that you're expecting to pay for the hotel portion of your trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would agree that HOTWIRE and PRICELINE might not work very well for your purposes. However, a VRBO (vacation rental by owner) might be just the ticket! We've stayed in almost all the Marriott properties in the area and they are hard to beat, but the two Vistana properties are very nice as well. In addition, the vacation rental by owner sites will include detached houses, some with a screened-in pool, which would be something to consider as well. There are many "condominium" resorts with large units, but book carefully, as some are vies, vies, VIES! 😱

Welcome to the board from a Dutch-American who also LOVES to save money. If I can help in any way, I'm happy to do so!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]