Priceline Hotel: 3* Louisville (Jeffersontown East) Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East

Adventure44
By Adventure44,
in

I started really low due to a number of locations that did not have 3.5 *.  I went up by 2 to 3 dollars.  My last bid was $60.  What hotels am I bidding on and how high will I need to bid?  I want to stay downtown.  

On Hotwire there is a hotel for $98 with 3.5 stars.

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly

Free parking may make this worth it.  

For this HOTWIRE offer:

3.5* HOTWIRE Downtown Louisville - Jeffersonville, IN South for $98.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> best guess would be the Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel (and you can use our current Hotwire Coupon for an extra 5% off since the $100 minimum is based upon the total price, not just room rate only)

On PRICELINE some 3.5* properties in this zone include the Embassy Suites Louisville Downtown and the Galt House Hotel... but remember there could be others and your 3.5* bid could always be upgraded to a 4* or higher property (so higher rated hotels would be included among the possibilities as well)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No luck so far....  I am up to $80.  I do not like that the Sheraton is across the river. It does not offer breakfast and there are no breakfast places within walking distance.  I am not sure how hard it is to find parking and the cost of parking every time we leave the hotel.  

The prices went up for the Priceline express deals from last night.  Once the prices go up does the rates typically fluctuate or continue to rise?  Hotel listings are saying 1 or 4 left, so I am thinking the news is not promising.  I am starting to rethink my desire to stay downtown.  Get a nice dinner and keep driving to save money might be our best choice.  

What is your best guess for this Priceline Epress Deal? 

Jeffersontown East Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) for $63

3 star 

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Hotwire:

Jeffersontown East 95% rating for $65

3 stars

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East (best guess)

Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Golf nearby

Thanks for all your help!  This website has saved me a lot of money.  

We're glad to hear you enjoy the site and that it has saved you a lot of money over the years.

There is no way to know if rates will come back down or continue to move higher, just like anything else, it's a function of supply/demand.  If the hotel continues to book hotel rooms at higher prices and/or receives fewer cancellations than expected in the next few days then prices could continue to move higher... if new reservations stop at these higher prices and/or the hotel gets more cancellations than expected then the opposite could happen.  However, with this noted hotels have gotten very good at using their data from previous years to predict hotel demand for any given day and we are seeing fewer last minute price fluctuations than we did years ago.

For the hotels above:

3* Jeffersontown East (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $63/nite with:
Free Parking
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East would be my best guess for this one, although the Staybridge Suites Louisville - East would be a secondary guess and can't be ruled out (i just slightly favor the Hilton Garden Inn as being the more likely of the two)

3* HOTWIRE Jeffersontown East for $65.00
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> yes, i believe this to be the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East

I will add that if you do want to continue to stretch your budget i'm seeing:

4* HOTWIRE Downtown Louisville - Jeffersonville, IN South for $109.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking

==> best guess here would be The Brown Hotel which is one of the most highly reviewed hotels in the city (and therefore may be worth another $20 or so given the 4.5* rating would be a big jump from the 3.5* that you're currently bidding... just another option)... a few dollars cheaper thru HOTWIRE when using our Hotwire Coupon vs. PRICELINE EXPRESS (as the Priceline Coupon requires a 2 nite minimum stay)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for closing this thread and helping us confirm this hotel for the Louisville Priceline Hotel List.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]