Good Disney Express Deal Find- Art of Animation Resort (suspected)

mepeck1998
By mepeck1998,
in

For anyone that may be looking for a good deal on a Walt Disney World Resort, I came across a listing that appears to almost certainly be for the Art of Animation Resort. 

The listing is as follows (the dates I found this for were 08/12-08/18, as well as some other random dates I put in for August and July):

*3 star - Bonnet Creek,  8+ rating, 70 reviews -- $117/night

-restaurant

-indoor/outdoor pool

-free internet 

I am pretty much certain this is the Art of Animation Resort because of the 8+ rating and the number of reviews. The only other 3* options in the area that have a 8+ rating are All-Star Music and Pop Century, but they have significantly more than 70 reviews. Art of Animation is listed at 75 reviews. Also, the other reason I am fairly certain is that a room with a kitchen is listed as an option. No other 3* hotels in the area have this option, except for All-Star Music (but they have less than 8+ rating).

If you keep up with the price for this resort, THIS DEAL (at least for 08/12-08/18) is exceptional. I haven't purchased it because I already have a hotel for my trip to Disney (I got the Dolphin for $74/night), but if I didn't get that deal, I definitely would've jumped on this one. If you do book this deal, or any third party reservation for that matter, and want to link it to your Disney account, just call technical support at Disney and they will link it for you 🙂

Happy hunting! I glad I was able to come across and share this amazing deal! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I see something similar for dates in September (see below), but I'm confused.

This express deal is being advertised as 62% off compared to other hotels. If the $116 is a standard room and not a family suite, it's nowhere near 62%.

Also, do family suites at Art of Animation ever have king beds? I also thought for a second maybe this was AllStar, but like you said, AllStar has more reviews...

3* Bonnet Creek, 70 reviews, 8+rating

"Enjoy kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces here."

2 Double Or 1 King Bed - Wifi, Fridge$116/night

1 Queen And 1 Double Bed + 1 Double Sofabed - Kitchen $250/night

King And 1 Queen Bed + 1 Double Sofabed - Kitchen $250/night

dinosaurgertie,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For help with an upcoming trip please post in the FLORIDA - Priceline section of the board and include your dates of travel as well as the amenities that are associated with the hotel you're seeing... somebody will assist you there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]