Priceline Hotel: 4.5* St. Louis (Downtown St. Louis) St Louis Union Station Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton

UKAmelia
By UKAmelia,
in

Two PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals I am considering in St. Louis for July 29-30:

Downtown St. Louis: 

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Non Smoking Areas

$85/night

Or

Forest Park - Clayton:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Non Smoking Areas

$131/night

Or since these two zones appear to be the only zones with 4.5*, should I just try bidding for one of these hotels, and maybe get it cheaper?  Especially since this is a Sunday night?

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4.5* Downtown St. Louis (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $85
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the St Louis Union Station Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton. This is a unique property that used to be a Doubletree and was bumped more upscale with a name change and renovations a couple of years ago.

4.5* Forest Park - Clayton (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $131
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta

You can bid and possibly get something at the 4.5* level for slightly-to-mildly lower than these rates. Let us know if you need assistance with bidding and we would be happy to help. You can access bidding more easily (given that PRICELINE no longer highlights bidding on the PRICELINE home page) by going to BiddingHelper.com, then clicking on the "PRICELINE" tab.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried and tried bidding up into the $73+ range and have not gotten anything.  I am pretty annoyed.  I would like something less than 1 mile to the City Museum and Arch, or within walking distance of Forest Park/the Zoo/etc.  I don't want to spend all of my time driving, finding parking and paying for parking.  I am pretty unfamiliar with St. Louis.  Any suggestions on what hotel would meet these needs, if there are any on Express deals or if I'm doing something wrong in my bidding?  Thanks!

Please conclude your previous Disneyworld Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For St. Louis, which zone(s) have you already tried bidding and at what star level(s)?

Why not the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above that was guessed to be the St Louis Union Station Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- if you haven't seen it, we have put together this BiddingForHotelRooms.com website for each access to the PL Bidding page

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Good to see you received a nice deal at this highly rated property and you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this property for the St. Louis Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]