Priceline Hotel: (4* Express Deal) (San Antonio) (Riverwalk Area) (ID)

TravelerRH
By TravelerRH,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Riverwalk Area (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $92
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Wyndham 

Would this possibility be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Thanks for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for your quick reply! That’s actually the hotel I was hoping it wouldn’t be. I’m looking for a 3.5 or 4 star near the Henry Gonzalez conference center around the $100 range. The Wyndham is a bit further then I was hoping for. 

I know I’m way, way early to book so I’ll keep my eye out for deals. 

If you're planning on waiting, you can use our RateDrop service to monitor prices for these dates and get an alert any time a hotel of x* rating in this zone drops below $xx price (or do the same for any specific hotels that you would like to purchase) :wink:

However, if you would be willing to pick-up a good deal now you may want to consider this one:

3* HOTWIRE Riverwalk - Alamo - Convention Center for $101.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess here would be The Crockett Hotel, and although it's only 3 star rated, it does get an excellent reviews with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating, and looks to be very close to the convention center

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress or let us know once you're ready to move forward and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]