Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Viceroy Chicago

PAC33
By PAC33,
in

The 'Last person got ___' information shown by HOTWIRE is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone, not necessarily in relation to the underlying hotel currently being offered.

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $110.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> best guess would indeed be the Thompson Chicago 

I will also point out this other 4.5* hotel in the zone should this be of any interest as well:

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $103.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> the Viceroy Chicago would be my best guess here and also gets an excellent 5.0 TA rating

Subtle differences between the two but the easiest demarcation is that the second property lists a Pool amenity where the first one does not.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us knon how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Viceroy is essentially across the street from the Thompson, so neither has a location advantage over the other. The Viceroy is certainly a newer property and has been getting fantastic reviews since it opened. Both hotels are in the Gold Coast which is at the tip top of the zone, but it's an easy walk to the North end of the North Michigan Ave shopping area, there's a lot of restaurants/nightlife and there's a Red Line subway a few blocks away. I'd be happy staying at either of these potential properties, but the Viceroy for $7 less would certainly be the option I'd choose.

I'm very familiar with Chicago - please let me know if you have any hotel or city questions.

Thanks for keeping us updated on what you decide.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for clearing up the last person thing - Aaron I didn't see much in the same sort of boutique hotel in River North for my dates outside of this -- think it's the Kimpton Palomar?

4.5* $135 95% Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Spa services

For this HOTWIRE hotel:

4.5* HOTWIRE River North for $135.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this does match previous reports for the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago and would be my best guess here

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This was the Viceroy Chicago. Thanks!

I will also point out this other 4.5* hotel in the zone should this be of any interest as well:

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $103.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> the Viceroy Chicago would be my best guess here and also gets an excellent 5.0 TA rating

Subtle differences between the two but the easiest demarcation is that the second property lists a Pool amenity where the first one does not.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]