Priceline Hotel: Priceline Express Deal 4.5* hotel - Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma Area

antvinman
By antvinman,
in

Priceline Express Deal

Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma Area

4.5 Star rating

Traveling 8/3/18-8/7/18

Advertised at $206/night

Amenities:

Free Parking

Restaurant

Free internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor pool

Fitness Center

Non Smoking areas

Please help ID this Express Deal

*Even though there is no mention of this being an all inclusive location, it does line up with 2 Karisma locations and my wife really thinks it could be all inclusive (and Karisma Azul or Generations)  but I am very unsure of this.  Thoughts supporting or disproving our theories is appreciated.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

4.5* Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma (<<<--CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $206
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Generations Riviera Maya a Spa Resort by Karisma All Inclusive would be my best guess in this case.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I appreciate your quick response. 

In your experience (or anyone else on this forum), if it was possibly Generations Karisma, could we be asked to pay extra (above the Priceline purchase) to add all-inclusive to the advertised Priceline rate?  I ask because priceline advertises 4.5* inclusive and also 4.5* with inclusive not listed in this area.

Thanks,

Anthony

Generally speaking...

If the hotel is only offered on an all-inclusive basis then you would not be asked to pay anything additional to make your reservation all-inclusive (if the hotel charges a resort to all guests then you would be asked to pay this, just the same as any other guest, but it would not be a fee that was only charged to PRICELINE / HOTWIRE customers)

There are some hotels that offer both 'ala carte' and 'all-inclusive' options, and in this instance you may be given the option to upgrade your 'standard' stay to include the all-inclusive package.

Hope that clarifies the situation better.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or ho we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]