Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Disney Springs) Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside

scnerd
By scnerd,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not seeing any 4* hotel in theWalt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area zone priced at $109/nite when searching for your dates above... are you still seeing this on your own search?  If so, what is the user review rating for this property?

I am seeing this one that has the same amenities but is priced at $187/nite (not the $109 you have indicated above)

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page)
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Let us know and we'll investigate further if you're still able to see this same property.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I'm still seeing it. The rating is 8+.  I just noticed that the hotel has room choices too.  It is not showing a mandatory resort fee. 

1 King Bed - Smoking Or Nonsmoking Room$109/night

2 Queen Beds - Smoking Or Nonsmoking Room$113/night

2 Queen Beds - Accessible Smoking Or Nonsmoking Room$113/night

1 King Bed - Accessible Smoking Or Nonsmoking Room$124/night

1 King Bed$124/night

2 Queen Beds$127/night

1 King Bed - Accessible Smoking Or Nonsmoking Suite$181/night

1 King Bed - Suite$181/night

1 King Bed - Smoking Or Nonsmoking Suite$181/night

1 King Bed - Accessible Executive Suite

I see it now when searching for July 20-23, for this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $109/nite with:
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess would be the Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort (yes, even though i don't believe they offer a shuttle, at least not a complimentary one as a private airport shuttle service may service this hotel for an additional fee)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

One more question ... Priceline is not indicating a resort fee for this hotel.  Could this just have been an oversight on their part or is it possible that I really won't pay a resort fee if I book this hotel and it turns out to be the Hilton Orlando - Bonnet Creek?

We have seen before where this Hilton was believed to be the property being offered and the resort fee not being shown (we have also, at the same time, seen this hotel appear on alternate dates where the resort fee was shown) so assuming our guess for this property is correct, i think it's a glitch on PRICELINE's part where the resort fee is sometimes not shown.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

dngrmys,

Thanks for the info... can you clarify if you're seeing The Boardwalk for 7/20-7/23 or 4/20-4/23, as both sets of dates have been used in this thread.

Also, can you confirm the full set of amenities that are current being associated with this property by HOTWIRE.

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, scnerd said:

I decided to book directly through Disney would be very interested in booking the Boardwalk for such a low price.

This is on Priceline’s Express Deals for July 20 - 23rd.   Let me know if you’re not able to see it and I’ll show you a trick to make it appear. 

Can someone please confirm that I'm looking at the correct hotel?

7/20-7/23, 4 star, $185 a night, Bonnet Creek area

"The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm."

Amenities: 

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

1 minute ago, scnerd said:

"The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm."

Amenities: 

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

It’s Boardwalk Inn, 99% certain. That’s the description it gave me for Boardwalk. 

Here is a direct link to the offer being referred to:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $185/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Husband  wants to keeps Coronado Springs reservation because of the pool.  Apparently, he's disturbed by the clown pool at Boardwalk. I, on the other hand, want to save money and stay in a nice hotel. 🙂  I am sorry to be so much trouble, but I found a 3.5 star on Hotwire for $106. It only shows up for 7/20 - 7/21. 

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Airport shuttle

Fitness center

Pet friendlyPool(s)

ResortRestaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Is this a Disney property? It has a bed choice of 2 queen beds and a murphy bed. 

1 hour ago, scnerd said:

Husband  wants to keeps Coronado Springs reservation... I, on the other hand, want to save money and stay in a nice hotel.

Please first confirm that you and your husband are on the same page and at least willing to change from your current reservation... there is no point of continuing to research properties if he is set on the Coronado Springs and not willing to budge.  Even if we find a hotel that is acceptable and the savings are worth switching for, it may no longer be available while you try to convince him or while he 'thinks about it'.

1 hour ago, scnerd said:

It only shows up for 7/20 - 7/21

Are you and/or your husband willing to change this hotel to only a one nite stay or to switch hotels mid-trip?

15 hours ago, scnerd said:

I decided to book directly through Disney

It would be appreciated if you used the board PRICELINE / HOTWIRE links, and our requested MAPS and HOTELS.com for your future regular rate purchases, as it helps keep this site running as a free resource for everyone.

Let us know if/when you're able to convince you're husband about changing properties or if you ultimately decide to stick with what you currently have.

18 hours ago, scnerd said:

Amenities: 

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

booked Boardwalk Inn through PRICELINE EXPRESS for 7/27-7/30 and it had exactly those detail at $184 a night.

Decided to go for the 3.5* Express Deal mentioned by dngrmys.  I booked 7/19 - 7/21 and got Port Orleans - Riverside.  It was $103 a night. 

"Find lots of amenities amid the Southern style at this upscale resort."

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Congrats on your success.

Definitely a nice win for this Disney property! Hope you are pleased with the win and are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with this new PRICELINE EXPRESS listing.

Please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Additionally, please start a new thread for the other portion of your stay and we would be happy to help research options for that portion.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]