Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Chicago Loop - Grant Park) Hilton Chicago

arich35
By arich35,
in

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS property:

4* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $91/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> from the Priceline Express Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Hyatt Regency Chicago and this would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'll also note on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $118
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>This would be a possible match for the Swissotel, which is a couple of doors down from the Hyatt.

I'm very familiar with Chicago and would be happy to answer any hotel or city questions. If the above two possibilities (Swissotel and Hyatt) aren't of interest, let us know more about what you are looking for and I would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes, just keep in mind that either offer could disappear at any time (so you may want to try to decide sooner rather than later... or PRICELINE / HOTWIRE may make the decision for you by only leaving you with one of the options :wink: )

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you don't need to be near the river/Millennium Park, I'll also note:

4* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $116.45
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  This would be a possible match for the Hyatt Centric on St Clair - great location right off Michigan Ave.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance. 

Congratulations on your success and glad to see you received the hotel you were expecting.

I have added the full details of the hotel (star rating, zone, room rate, amenities, etc) to your post above... please include this in your posts so that others can benefit from the information.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]