Priceline Hotel: 4* Rockefeller-Bryant Park - Priceline NYC

ldenise
By ldenise,
in

July 17-19

2 adults

Priceline Express Deals

4* Hotel Rockefeller - Bryant Park

I usually don't use express deals if the rating is less than 7...this one is 6+... makes me nervous. 

Would also happily stay in Times Square-Theater District, Hell's Kitchen (maybe -- if it was close to theaters) or Empire State Bldg areas if there were a great deal. Its summer...not seeing too many fabulous deals.

thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is the room rate per nite and the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with the hotel?

I'm very familiar with NYC, what is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It was 168 on Priceline Express

Must be non-smoking.   I'd like something within walking distance of the Broadway Theatres.  I got a repeat stay discount at the Cassa for 221 per night but there were $180 of taxes and fees so two night came out to over $600.

If it were possible to get two night for $500 or less (all taxes and fees included), that would be great.  The 4 star in the Bryant Park area is the righ price at $168 but ti a rating of only 6+, I'm hesitating.  That's a pretty low rating.  Any idea what hotel that is?  Also, any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $168
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Unfortunately, not certain.

4* Midtown West - Hell's Kitchen  (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing)for $179
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
>>>Yotel Times Square would be best guess. Slightly over budget at $512.

4.5* Empire State Building Area (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $190
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>James New York NoMad. This would be a bit over budget at $536, but a 4.5*

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

17 hours ago, AaronJB said:

4* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $168
Restaurant

The Roosevelt would be a guess but i am not certain.

The other hotels above are good suggestions but i will add to the list:

4* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $218.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> EVEN Hotel Times Square South which is a fairly new hotel getting great reviews (currently #14 in the city) and about a 10+ minute walk to the Theater District (or a short subway ride should get you get weather not comfortable for walking outside)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]