Hotwire Hotel: 4* Dallas (Frisco - The Colony) Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park

kairosntx
By kairosntx,
in

Free Internet, Business Center, Children's activities, Fitness Center, Pet Friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke Free Rooms. 

90 percent recommended and 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor.

The only 4 star hotel listed in the Frisco- The Colony area is the Westin Stonebriar.  We have never stayed at that fabulous property on the golf course and were hoping it would be that hotel.  I think the Westin has a 95 percent recommended rating and this one is 90 percent so that could be a clue to which property it would be. I am, however, happy about this trip.  This is a newer property, it gets very high ratings online and you'd be hard pressed to get a room for double what I paid.  The Boardwalk at Granite Park has lots of restaurant options within walking distance.  The main entertainment area of Frisco (Baseball, Football, Soccer complexes) are less than 10 minutes away.

We enjoyed our stay! 

The lobby has several options for sitting/gathering including some with VERY large TV's and others centered around a fire pit.  The pool area is small and is in full sun.  There are no umbrellas and the small trees lining the outside wall provided some shade for the loungers in the morning.  There is a $14/day parking fee. The Boardwalk area with restaurants is directly adjacent to the hotel and easily walkable.  Several of the restaurants are very highly rated on Yelp and Google.  The Biscuit Bar is fantastic for breakfast! Blue Mesa Grill has free quesadillas during HH in the bar.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]