Priceline Hotel: Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area Orlando 9/26-9/29 4 star

Chowrx
By Chowrx,
in

Double And 2 Queen Beds - Accessible Room - Internet  $87/night

2 King Beds - Accessible Room - Internet $87/night

Poolside cabanas grace this luxurious property's posh grounds.

Tax and fees = $106.98

Please help me estimate hotel identity.

I tried to search hotels in that area with 2 king beds or double and 2 queen beds but couldn't find any 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

When seeking help with PRICELINE EXPRESS (or HOTWIRE) hotels please include also include the amenities that are shown to be associated with the hotel.  I assume this is the property you're referring to:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $87/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> if this is what you're seeing my best guess for this one would be the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek

Does this work for your plans this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I thought it would be Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet creek too but I don't see any rooms with 2 king beds or 1 double & 2 queen beds under accommodation on the hotel website.. 

I am going with 2 other people so I just want to make sure there are at least 2 beds.

Also priceline doesn't list the resort fee.  Do I pay the resort fee when I get to the hotel? I am not sure how much.

2 hours ago, Chowrx said:

I just want to make sure there are at least 2 beds

If you choose a room type that indicates there are more than 2 beds in the room then why would there not be?

If you're concerned with the above another option would be to searching HOTWIRE for 3 adults which shows this offer:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $91.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> best guess for this one would be the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and HOTWIRE guarantees accommodations for everyone that you included in your search.  This usually means 2 beds in the room but the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway, etc. (you could even change your search to 4adults if you think it would help your getting a second bed vs. a pullout sofabed, rollaway, etc)

You'll either need to put your faith in PRICELINE's indication of the room configuration OR use HOTWIRE and include 3/4 adults in your search.

(although i think the 'Double and 2 Queens' may be a mistake i do think the room will have 2 Queens (or PRICELINE is including a pullout sofabed as the double))

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't really fancy Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek because of the parking and resort fee.  It is also not that much cheaper than retail price.

I am looking at hotwire deal for 4-star Hotel in Universal Orlando Resort area $89 free internet.

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Which hotel do you think this is? 

It says it would be one of these four:

Universal's Loews Sapphire Falls Resort

Hard Rock Hotel

DoubleTree Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando

Loews Royal Pacific Resort

Also if I specify 3 people on Hotwire, do I guarantee two beds?

Thanks

Mandy

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Universal Orlando Resort for $91.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Doubletree at the Entrance to Universal

If you indicate 3 people you should get some form of bidding for the entire party (may be 2 beds, 1 + rollaway or 1 + sofabed.)

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities (such as accessible amenities) beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Universal Orlando Resort for $91.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Doubletree at the Entrance to Universal

If you indicate 3 people you should get some form of bidding for the entire party (may be 2 beds, 1 + rollaway or 1 + sofabed.)

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

• 1 month later...

I have been putting this off but now back on searching. This morning I found Hotwire deal 3.5 star Bonnet creek area $120.

free breakfast, free internet, free parking. 

Amenities: 

business center

fitness center

pet friendly 

pool (s)

restaurant (s)

smoke free rooms

bedtype:

1 king + sofa bed 

2 queens + sofa bed 

what hotel do you think this is? 

It doesn’t say anything about resort fee.

it says 90% recommended 

thanks

mandy 

On 6/29/2018 at 8:26 PM, AaronJB said:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities (such as accessible amenities) beyond those listed above?

2x

Using the method above i'm seeing the following as the full amenity set:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $120.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> if this is what you're seeing, as per the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the 
Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance and would be my best guess for this one

Does this work for your plans?  If not, let us know more about what it is that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip (along with your maximum budget, per nite before fees/taxes) and we will try to help you find something that meets your needs.

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]