Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Sea World) Towneplace Suites by Marriott Orlando at Seaworld

Smolina85
By Smolina85,
in

Looking for a hotel for my daughters 5th Birthday Surprise trip to Disney. Days are set- 8/9-8/12. 

We usually stay at the Homewood Suites Theme Parks (near Seaworld) and love the property- Free Parking, free Breakfast, free Internet. Beautiful but basic property. This time we want something "more special".

We usually go to Disney in May and spend all of our days in the parks. Never been to Disney in August. We are from South Florida so we are used to the heat/ humidity however it is doubtful that we will spend all day (rope drop to fireworks) in the parks in August. My plan is to get to the park early, cool off at the hotel and return to the park in the evening. That being said, I we are looking for a hotel with some type of kid activities (movies, games, kids pool etc). We also need a decent size fridge (Fridge in B Resort would not work) since we prepare our food in the rooms and bring it with us to the parks. 

I would like to find a Disney property but it doesn't necessarily have to be a Disney property(Not a fan of Swan Dolphin due to high resort plus parking fees which makes it above our budget). My husband is completely against the All Star Resorts (stayed there when he was younger and does not like the motelish type look). We like updated properties. For our 3 night stay we would like to stay under or around $400 (max) INCLUDING any applicable resort and parking fees. 

Anyways, I just checked priceline and found 2 interesting Non- Disney properties:

4-Star Hotel  

Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Sea World Area

$88/ night

SAVE 44% (Per pop up- Someone just booked this property for $159.39)

Hotel Amenities

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

About This Hotel

A gleaming lobby welcomes you to this recreation-rich, contemporary property.

Kids Stay Free

1 child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds

Where it shows me the total charges, it does not list any additional mandatory fees

----> I believe it might be the Hilton Orlando but not 100% certain because no mandatory fees are mentioned. 

4-Star Hotel  

$78.00/ night

This deal saves you 30% or more compared to similar hotels (Per Pop up- Someone just booked this hotel for $113)

Hotel Amenities

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Your hotel will be in:

Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Sea World

SAVE 30%

About This Hotel

Family minded activities abound at this comfortable, upscale property with spacious rooms.

Additional Mandatory Fee*$84.39 (for 3 nights)

----> I have a strong feeling this could be the Renaissance Orlando

EDIT: Room can be a king size bed only- we are 2 adults and a soon to be (tiny) 5 year old

We are also intrigued by this one:

2.5-Star Hotel  

$51.00/ night

Save 52% (pop up states that someone just booked this hotel for $107.33)

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Before I click on it it says it is a 7+ rating. After I click on it, the rating changes to 8+/10

---> I am hoping this would be the Towneplace suites Seaworld but scared that it is the Best Western

We ended up booking the 2.5 star seaworld hotel- and got the Towne Place Suites Seaworld for $51 (!!!)/ night! We are very excited since it has all the essentials including free breakfast and a nice pool. It does not have kids activities but we decided that we will have a character lunch/ dinner since we saved a lot of money. Total charge for 3 night came out to $189.96

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win for this Towneplace property! Glad you are pleased with the result and can use the savings towards other things during your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the change in amenity set for this PRICELINE EXPRESS property.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]