Priceline Hotel: 3* Sarasota (Sarasota Airport Area (SRQ)) Hampton Inn and Suites Sarasota/Bradenton-Airport

johnbowling
By johnbowling,
in

$68 + $17.97 taxes and fees = $85.97.

Started with BiddingHelper.com. The amenities differed depending on which way I searched from the Bidding Helper page. Clicking on the sentence "5% off Priceline Express Deals (click here)" I got only one 3-star hotel near the airport that offered a free breakfast. It showed the area as "Sarasota Airport Area (SRQ)," and did not say "Downtown" as shown in the post title.  That was the area name choice I was offered.

Amenities:

Free Internet

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Bed Choice

Airport Shuttle
Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Swimming Pool

It turned out to be the airport Hampton Inn, which was my guess.

Other amenity list:

If I started my Bidding Helper search by filling out the search box at the top, then clicking the "Priceline Express (rooms DOUBLE OCCUPANCY only)" button, what appeared to be the same hotel (only 3-star in airport area with breakfast) displayed but was quoted at $70.  Clicking on the hotel however, changed the price to $68, a match.  The amenities there were:

Free Parking
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center    
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I bought the room through the BiddingHelper.com tab so I can't be sure it's the same hotel.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you guessed and that you're pleased with the results.

It looks like PRICELINE has recently changed the zone boundaries in this area and added a zone, separating the Downtown-Airport SRQ zone into two new zones:

Downtown - Central Sarasota

Sarasota Airport Area (SRQ)

... we have updated the Priceline Hotel List in this area to reflect this change and have properly reclassified each hotel to their newly classified zone.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this hotel to the Priceline Express Hotel List as well as letting us know about the zone changes in this region.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]