Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort

Bradygaga
By Bradygaga,
in

Looking for hotel help for 2 adults,  we want a Disney resort 3.5 or higher

dates July 6-July 8 (check out)

Orlando Bonnet Creek or Disney Springs

looking to spend under $150 a night

any Disney resort will work besides the All-Star resorts

I know its late notice and my searches on hotwire/priceline dont seem to  be showing me disney resort like others are getting.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to BetterBidding!

So we have a clearer picture of what it is that you're looking for:

What benefit is it that you're looking for from a 'Disney property'... is it the all-things-Disney-experience, extra magic hours, transportation, etc, etc?

Is your budget $150 all-in or is that room rate only?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

150. is room rate only, we want the Magic express airport shuttle and love the big resorts at Disney, especially Port Orleans, Carribean, Boardwalk, etc. It will be our 20th wedding anniversary so I wanted to surprise my husband. I guess last resort will have to be the B hotel but I would like to try to book a mainstream Disney resort. The cheapest I see for Port Orleans is $202. I believe, but that's without bidding.  I keep reading on here people getting great deals.

The cheapest non all-star Disney resort that I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE is:

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<--- click here to go direct to the listing) for $195
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet

>>>Best guess would be the Dolphin, plus the promotion in my signature takes another 5% off.

Other non-Disney options nearby:

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek  (<<<--- click here to go direct to the listing)for $120
Fitness Center
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Hilton Bonnet Creek

On HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $86.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  Best guess would be the Wyndham Grand

4.5* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $184.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Suite
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Villas of Grand Cypress (a 5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page, so the underlying property certainly gets excellent reviews.)

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $92.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the B Resort.

Would any of the above possibilties be of interest?

Let us know what you decide and if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I don't see any of the Disney Resorts offered within your budget for your dates (closest is the Dolphin as indicated above).

I do see an All-Star Disney property for $140 or...

... if you do decide to stay at the B Resort i believe the following is that property and would be a very good deal/discount:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $89/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs Resort Area is my guess for this one

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide.  If you do have an interest in a HOTWIRE listing, keep in mind that the 10% off promotion in my signature ends in a couple of days.

I am getting ready to book today or tomorrow...I have a question. Since I have been playing around with HOTWIRE Express deals, I notice I get different results when I filter. For example it showed a hot deal.. 4 Star resort in Bonnet Creek, free shuttle for $91...looked like Disney Pop century to me. Then I clicked on the filters that matched the said location and free shuttle...it disappeared. Are these sites discouraging people from trying to “handpick” per say a Disney resort?

Also do they add a star when it’s a hot deal? Pop Century is only a 3 Star. 

25 minutes ago, Bradygaga said:

For example it showed a hot deal.. 4 Star resort in Bonnet Creek, free shuttle for $91

When searching for your dates a see a 4* hotel in this zone for $91 but it does not list a Shuttle as one of the amenities (maybe with all the research you confused this one with a different offer?):

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $91.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
(NOTE: no shuttle listed)

Remember that HOTWIRE's goal is to sell you a hotel room, that is how they make money, they have no incentive to discourage you from making a purchase by 'hiding' amenities.:wink:

28 minutes ago, Bradygaga said:

Also do they add a star when it’s a hot deal?

No, the star rating is relative to the underlying hotel and not relative to the price or how good of a deal it is.

Thank you. Do you have a good guess on what hotel that $91 one is?

Sorry to keep bugging you but do you see any possible Disney resorts on PRICELINE EXPRESS deals or HOTWIRE even at a higher price? I’d go up to $200 a night if it’s a great deal! Thanks

Okay I clicked your HOTWIRE link and did the days ex. 

This one says Hot rate 4 Star bonnet creek. 90% recommend can’t see many amenities (on mobile?) .. anyway it states it is 71% off reg $400 a night now $115! And First time I saw this ever. It states guaranteed to be one of these 4 hotels. Hilton Orlando and the other 3 are Disney Poly, Animal Kingdom and Beach Club. 

I clicked on it and it states there is a 40$ a night resort fee... does that indicate it’s the Hilton? 

In terms of Disney properties, I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS for 7/6-8 (Please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking the link below):

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<--- CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $159
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Dolphin.

On HOTWIRE, I'm not seeing a $91 in Bonnet Creek at the 4* level. I'm seeing:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $115.00
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Hilton

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $107.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  Best guess would be the Wyndham Grand.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide.

• 2 weeks later...

Used your PRICELINE link and got the hotel for 110 a night and 5% off with your Priceline Coupon link and code!! Wonderful hotel, I do want to let people know under amenities they state hotel shuttle.., that doesn’t mean free, they charge $22 a person on a shared shuttle so we just took an Uber which cost $32 total. 

Great lazy river, pool and pool bar! The resort is a vacation itself! Nice comfy shuttle

bus to parks as well which is free.

thanks betterbidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and found it to be a great experience.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this new amenity set for this hotel in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Nice to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]