Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Burlington - Woburn - Lexington) Courtyard By Marriott Woburn/boston North

UKtripper
By UKtripper,
in

Hi, new to the forum and have to say what a great idea and source of information to help travelers save some cash.

I'm looking into staying slightly north of Boston, MA between August 18th and 22nd (4 nights, 2 adults 2 kids) and came across the following on Hotwire:

3* Burlington - Woburn - Lexington, $97 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Free Parking, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking

3* Burlington - Woburn - Lexington, $104 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly

3 1/2* Burlington - Woburn - Lexington, $105 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

Would anyone that is familiar with drilling through amenities data to match the corresponding hotel be kind enough to take a shot at which hotels are being offered above? Any guidance much appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding... and thanks for the compliments on the site!:smile:

Best guess / comments for each:

3* HOTWIRE Burlington - Woburn - Lexington for $97.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> Courtyard By Marriott Woburn/boston North

3* HOTWIRE Burlington - Woburn - Lexington for $104.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> Aloft Lexington 

3.5* HOTWIRE Burlington - Woburn - Lexington for $105.00
Free Parking
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Hilton Boston/Woburn

Does one of these work well for your plans this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help Thereuare.

The 3 1/2 * hot rate appeared to have disappeared by the time I had another look, but you were spot on with your prediction for  the Courtyard By Marriott Woburn/boston North.

After some research of my own (Tripadvisor, etc.) I crossed my fingers and took the plunge to purchase my very first hot rate. I'm very happy with the result. Thanks!!!

Clicked though your HOTWIRE link to make the purchase as requested.

Will now look into posting details of my 'win' on the forum.

I'm hoping that you can help me with another Hotwire hot rate?

August 14  - August 17 ( 3 nights, 2 adults, 2 children)

3 1/2 * North Stonigton, CT, $67 per night

FULL AMENITIES (from Bidding Helper): Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Golf, Spa, Free Parking

Thanks again,

UKtripper

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win for this Courtyard property! Glad you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay. Please start a new thread for the 8/14-17 stay (we'll use this thread for the Courtyard win) and we would be more than happy to help try to ID the 3.5* $67 listing.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Ok. Will start a new thread for assistance on my new search. Thanks

Should I copy and paste the hotel amenities listed on my 'hotwire booking confirmation' when  i post my 'win' to the appropriate spot on the forum?

Is it this data that only becomes available in its entirety after an actual booking takes place that makes matching future hot deals with hotels easier to take an informed guess at?

The amenities of your booking should match what i have listed above in my original reply, correct?

You can get this full amenity set before your booking by using our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab click the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button.

Let us know if you're seeing something different for the amenities for what is showing in your HOTWIRE account vs. the amenities in my previous response above... or if you're have any problems with our BiddingHelper.com tool.

Thanks agian!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

@Thereuare

The amenities you gave in your original reply:

Free Parking
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking

Under the BiddingHelper GREEN 'Full Amenities' button:

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Free Parking, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking

'Amenities' listed under the booking when logging into my Hotwire account:

Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

'Hotel amenities' listed in my confirmation email:

Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

The lists all look similar, but none are an exact match with another. Is this usual?

Thanks.

From your post the 1st/3rd listings are identical (just slightly different wording for 'Room Accessible' vs. In-room Accessibility, Handicapped Parking vs. Accessible Parking, etc)... for the 2nd option, when looking at your HOTWIRE account you will probably see the 4 'missing' amenities (Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking) in a second paragraph under the amenities that you listed above.:wink:

As far as the forum is concerned, the 1st/3rd list are identical... HOTWIRE will sometimes change the wording/description of an amenity and as long as the meaning is the same we don't necessarily change on our end.  We prefer the BiddingHelper.com FULL AMENITIES button as it's just a little easier for us to work with, but either is fine (more importantly is that the amenities are the same... with 'same' meaning the actual amenity offered, not necessarily the exact wording)

Amenities:

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Free Parking, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking

Price summary (USD)

Room price

388.00 (97.00 per night)

Taxes and fees

Promo code

Total (USD)

:biggrin:

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]