Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East) Stanford Court San Francisco

tsmeets
By tsmeets,
in

Hi,

Looking for help identifying this 4* hotel in SF NOB Hill Area.

Amenities from BiddingHelper.com:

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Pet Friendly

We will be staying at Holiday Inn- Golden Gate from Wednesday thru Saturday June 30, and are looking for options to extend our stay until July 3.

We have never been to San Francisco, so would appreciate any advice or insight.  My wife is attending a conference during the week - (my son and I will hit AT&T park and Oakland Coliseum for this part of the trip).  Friday thru Tuesday will be general sight seeing.

Thank you very much.

Tim

To confirm, you're still at the Holiday Inn for the nite of 6/30 so that is not part of date range you need above?

For this leg of your trip do you need accommodations for 3 people?  If so, how old is your son?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes - correct.  I will be checking in on the 1st and checking out on the 3rd.  So only 2 nights.

My son is 20.  I saw that this selection has bed choice available and we can get 2 queens for $139 instead of the $114. 

Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

Sorry - bad information.  We will need to include Saturday 6/30.  so 3 nights.

When searching for 6/30-7/3 it looks like the offer above increases in price a little:

4* HOTWIRE Nob Hill for $128.00 ($151 for 2 Queens)
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> if this is what you're seeing my best guess would be the Stanford Court San Francisco

Does this work for your needs this trip? (if not, what is your maximum budget for this leg of your trip... per nite before fees/taxes)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much.  $150-$200 is about the maximum budget. 

We could extend our stay at the Holiday Inn Golden Gate for about $233 per night including taxes.  I thought there would be better options available... as the Stanford Court appears to be.

Do you have any insight on this property?   A 3.5-star Condo in Union Square West area (95% recommended) for $129 per night.

Amenities: Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyKitchenetteRestaurant(s)Smoke-free roomsSpa services.  I suspect this is the Donatello.

Appreciate your expertise.  

Tim 

This HOTWIRE property (to get the full amenity set you will need to use our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab click the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to this offer):

3.5* HOTWIRE Union Square West for $129.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Kitchenette
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this does match previous reports for The Donatello Hotel  and would be my best guess for this one

You could also consider:

4* Union Square West (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $131/nite with ($160 for room with 2 Double beds):
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Hilton San Francisco is my best guess here

4* Union Square East - Nob Hill (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $164/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> Orchard Garden Hotel which gets great reviews... $180 for a room with 2 beds

Any of the above work well with your plans?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

• 2 months later...

Sorry I did not complete this thread. 

I ended up going with the Stanford Court.  We really enjoyed the hotel. Great location.

4* HOTWIRE Nob Hill for $128.00 ($151 for 2 Queens)
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> if this is what you're seeing my best guess would be the Stanford Court San Francisco

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision... glad to hear you had a great stay and the location worked well for your plans.

Note that HOTWIRE has changed the zone boundaries in San Francisco and this property is now located in the Union Square East zone, which is why the zone name in the topic title differs from what was originally listed in this thread.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]