Hotwire Hotel: 3* London (City of London - St. Paul's Cathedral) Holiday Inn Express London City

LGAflyer
By LGAflyer,
in

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Accessibility:  Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Note that free (included, really) breakfast was not listed as it is in the amenities list on the BB Hotel List.  Guess I'll see what happens when I'm there, but glad to see self-service laundry.  (Never used it but it could come in handy.  :smile:  )

Thank you, BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Good to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your trip.

I wouldn't be too concerned with the lack of a Free Breakfast being listed as this is a standard amenity at all Holiday Inn Express properties, so you too should receive breakfast just as any other guest would.  As i often say on the board: "Hotels need to have all the amenities they show... but they don't need to show all the amenities they have".:wink:

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]