Hotwire Hotel: Berlin 5* Star - Brandenburg Gate - Parliament area - Possible Hotel Adlon

jordansbulls
By jordansbulls,
in

So looking at dates July 15-16, 2018 and come across the area above.

Amenities

Business center

Fitness center

Indoor pool(s)Internet access

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self-service

laundry

Smoke-free rooms

90% recommended - Favorite! (5 reviews)

(2000+ reviews)

Price $245

Book soon! The last person got the Hotel Adlon Kempinski

Guest Ratings

Overall satisfaction

Condition of hotel

Quality of service

Room comfort

Room cleanliness

Location of hotel

But doesn't show up here:  https://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?app=hotel_lists&tid=12693

Thoughts!!

The hotel lists only include what has been reported to the board.

For this listing:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

5* HOTWIRE Brandenburg Gate - Parliament for $245.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
==>  Best guess would be the Hotel Adlon Kempinski.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

It says:  Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Childrens Activities, Room Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Pet Friendly

But now price is $257

Also says No Guaranteed Hotels for this property.  I wouldn't want to risk it if it isn't the Hotel Adlon.

1 hour ago, jordansbulls said:

We can close this thread. 

Because you:

-canceled the trip

-bought a different PRICELINE / HOTWIRE hotel

-bought a regular rate hotel

... when closing threads please indicate what you did decide to do for the trip; not just want you didn't do.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I decided not to book the rate nor go.  I will stick to going to Chicago and Miami.  I have already gotten the Chicago Rate in July for a hotel, now need one for Miami. I'd go to Berlin later on.  I started thread because because Hotel Adlon was not listed in the hotel reviews so wanted to see if it was truly it and that it had not been reported yet.  But I would think with how highly rated it is that it would be better than a 90% Recommended.  As some of the ones that are 95% or 100% recommended for Berlin have much worse reviews and ratings on Hotwire/Expedia.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please try to have your plans be firm before asking the board to research properties.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]