Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

DZNYFRK
By DZNYFRK,
in

Very helpful forum! I am looking for feedback on what users here might guess this hotel may be. I am looking for an on-property Disney hotel for 6/22-6/24, 2 adults.

I found this PRICELINE EXPRESS deal 

3.5* $116/night, Quoted as 50% off regular rates, no resort fee

Free Internet 

Swimming Pool

Restaurant

About This Hotel

Numerous pools and lush surroundings are hallmarks of this tropically inspired spot.

Any guesses?

Thanks so much!!!

Hello there!

Need help identifying which hotel this might be. I am looking for an on-site Disney hotel for 6/22-6/24, 2 adults

I found a HOTWIRE hot rate:

3* $156/night, quoted as 60% off regular rates ($388)

Amenities:

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Free internet, Airport shuttle, Business center, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms

It states the Hot rate hotel is guaranteed to be 1 of 4:

All star music

Art of animation

All star sports

All star movies

I am thinking it may be a suite at art of animation, because it includes pet friendly as an amenity...but I am wondering if it would be a regular mermaid room? If so, I don't think the rate would be too good of a deal. 

Appreciate the assistance!

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

An excellent deal for this property over these dates... glad to see you're pleased with the results and to hear that the information on the board was helpful with your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]