Priceline Hotel: 4* Express Deal WDW Bonnet Creek 6/17-618

memo10
By memo10,
in

Please start by following-up your previous Orlando Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For your upcoming trip do you specifically need something on-site or is your goal something that offers 'extra magic hours', transportation to the parks, etc?  What is your maximum budget for this stay (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The property above is not an on-site Disney property... would the Swan be of interest within your stated budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Then i don't see any other on-site properties that are within your budget.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. (which you can use to book whatever your preferred off-site property is)

Ok, I’m coming back with different days and budget. 

Im looking at checking in the 29th and out the 30th. There’s a 4.5 Star bonnet creek for $128 with the following:

business center

restaurant

free internet

indoor outdoor pool

fitness center

non smoking

$31.50 resort fee

Could that be the swan or dolphin? 

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS for 6/29-30 (please confirm the correct date of travel is showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $128
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Swan

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $116
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>No guess, but with an 8+ customer rating the property does get good reviews. For $12 more, the potential Swan would seem to me like a better option.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

I'm jumping to another boat again (AKA I'm over thinking).

I'm over on hotwire now for 6/28-6/30

3* bonnet creek area with the following:

Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Golf nearby, Children's activities

So I was thinking one of the All Star's.  But the price is $140, down from $351 but that seems awfully high. 

Are your dates confirmed? What are you looking for in terms of hotel, as the Swan would be a more deluxe experience than 3* properties (and is also currently priced for less per nite).

Also, with HOTWIRE the % discount isn't the underlying hotel, it's an average at that star rating for those dates. Additionally, in terms of trying to look for the biggest discount, a hotel may be 50% off but it may also not be the hotel experience you're looking for.

I'm seeing for 9/28-30:

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $139.00
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==>  Best guess would be the Pop Century Resort.

Please keep us updated on what you decide.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]