Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East) Caribe Royale Orlando

Ro Ro
By Ro Ro,
in

4-Star Hotel  Listed on PRICELINE EXPRESS

Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East Area

Travel Dates: August 3, 2018- August 5, 2018

$96/night 

Says: 

Practice your backhand at the tennis courts here.

When you book a 4-star Express Deal, you'll get high standards of service, upscale amenities and beautiful decor.

Amenities:

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Ranked Very Good 8+/10 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel:

4* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $96/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Orlando World Center Marriott would be my best guess for this one

Does this work for your needs this trip?  If so, let us know how it goes.. if not, let us know more about what you're looking for in a hotel and we will try to help you find something that meets your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the response. However, I am not sure if this is the same hotel. Initially, the price I was quoted was $96/night and the Additional Mandatory Fee was $50. The link you sent is now showing the price at $91/night and Additional Mandatory Fee of $56.25. I am thinking this may possibly be another hotel since I am assuming the Mandatory Fee shouldn't change, right?

My hope was to get the Caribe Royale. 

You're correct (and the amenities of the one above are different than what you posted), sorry about that, i see the one now that is $96 once clicked-thru...

4* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $96/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess for this property would indeed be the Caribe Royale Orlando

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. I am not a pro at this and know there's always a possibility of getting another hotel. Would you recommend buying the trip protection, just in case I need to cancel? Or, do you know of anyone who has and was successful using it?

Nevermind. I went ahead and booked and got the hotel that I wanted! Thanks for all of your help!!! 

I am so happy that I got the hotel I wanted!! 

Caribe Royale 

Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East

4*

Amenities: 

Bed Choice

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

8+ Guest Rating 

Practice your backhand at the tennis courts here.

When you book a 4-star PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal, you'll get high standards of service, upscale amenities and beautiful decor.

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are looking forward to your trip!

To answer your previous question about trip insurance, i generally do not take the insurance, but more specifically to your situation above i think of it like this...

The hotel price is ~$100/nite and the insurance is $5/nite... do you think there is a greater than 5% chance that i would need to cancel for one of the acceptable reasons (ie- mostly sickness).  If there is a less than 5% chance that i would need to cancel than the insurance is a 'bad bet'... if there is a greater than 5% chance i would need to cancel then i probably wouldn't be booking at this point in time (and would sooner book a back-up reservation that is fully refundable, which we have a site set-up for that as well: RefundableRates.com)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]