Hotwire Hotel: 3* Newark (Secaucus - Meadowlands) La Quinta Inn and Suites Clifton/Rutherford

wallyworld
By wallyworld,
in

Used the "Quick Quote" tool above.  Found this hotel very acceptable for the price.

Total price is $95.

Amenities listed:  Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this property will work well for your needs and that you're pleased with the results.

If you are a 'hot dog' aficionado this place, although a bit of a 'dive', is nearby and famous among those who enjoy places like this:

Rutt's Hut

417 River Rd

Clifton, NJ 07014

==> the place is totally old school and a throwback in time... the bar and dining room entrance (to which i've never been) is on the left and the counter service for a 'quick bite' entrance is to the right (this is the area i take my wife/kids as we are usually just looking for a quick 'grab n go' when in this area).  The dogs are served regular, weller, and ripper which are varying degrees of well-doneness

This place is about a 10 minute drive away and on my hit list to try as i've heard good things:

Tops Diner

500 Passaic Ave

East Newark, NJ 07029

==> unfortunately the number of diners in NJ is on the decline, but from what i have heard this is one of the better ones that still serves up an extensive menu with huge portions

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]