Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale Downtown - Cruise Port - Convention Center) Extended Stay America-Fort Lauderdale-Convention Ctr-Cruise Port

Aw Lee
By Aw Lee,
in

EXPRESS DEALS:  3.5 $66 3.0 $70 2.5 $57  But using this link prices were $1-2 more, Why?

Concluded by guest review ratings 3.5 might be Cambria (restaurant & no comp b'fast); 3.0 Comfort Suites Airport South; 2.5 Quality Inn & Suites.  Bidding for at least a week adding Cruise Port which I wouldn't mind but know it's higher priced.

Got up to 

3.5 $51 (don't really want it)

3.0 $52

2.5 $53

Always have found that bidding I could pay a little less but it looks like I should take the Express Deal and be satisfied.

I'm looking for inexpensive, clean, airport shuttle & maybe b'fast but I don't want to use all of the $100 or so I saved in airfare by overnighting in FLL.  North hotels in this category don't seem very nice but I have used it in the 3.5 & 3.0 for rebidding.

Bidding on PRICELINE is usually slightly less expensive than PRICELINE EXPRESS, but not the 25-30% lower that you have been bidding.

NOTE that many people have been finding it difficult to find PRICELINE's NYOP Bidding page, so we have set up another site with easy access to the priceline bidding form: www.BiddingForHotelRooms.com (in addition to the tab in our BiddingHelper.com tool, which is of course also still available)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Additionally, if you use PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE we can make an educated guess as to which hotel is showing based on the information given.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3* HOTWIRE FLL Intl Airport South for $68.15
Free Parking
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess would be the Cambria Fort Lauderdale Airport South and Cruise. This property gets a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating, whereas when you bid you could possibly get any hotel at the star rating chosen in the zone/s picked.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the property you won has the amenities that are important to you and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]