Priceline Hotel: 7/11 - 7/14 Looking for Disney Property 3.5* or higher.

chadcc81
By chadcc81,
in

No...

But to get started, please conclude your previous threads HERE and HERE... then reply here with your dates of travel and we'll continue the discussion for your     questions above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please add the dates of your Priceline Express Orlando hotel thread so we can complete the topic title and enable that purchase to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

For your trip above...

8 hours ago, chadcc81 said:

if I bid on a 3.5* Hotel in Walt Disney World Bonnet Creek, I am only bidding on Disney's Coronado or Disney's Caribbean correct?

No, see the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List.

As well, if you're bidding on PRICELINE the star rating you choose is the minimum that you're willing to accept, so your 3.5* bid could be upgraded to a higher rated property.

For this trip do you need accommodations for more than double occupancy?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all discussion of this stay within this thread - thanks.

Additionally, for this trip do you need accommodations for more than double occupancy?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this stay?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the x star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $145.00
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is the complete amenity set  you're seeing best guess for this one would be the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

I looked into all of the other HOTWIRE hotels in this zone and none appear to be on-site Disney properties, but I am seeing this offer on PRICELINE EXPRESS:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $165/nite with:
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> as per the Priceline Express Hotel List this matches previous reports for Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and that would be my best guess for this one.

NOTE: all PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy but this offer let's you choose a room with 2 beds at this price.  Although technically your reservation is still only for double occupancy, i don't know of anyone who has yet had an issue checking in with triple/quad occupancy when a specific room was chosen and the room is designed to accommodate the number of guests in the group.

Does this work for your plans this trip?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Which hotel(s) would you be happy with?

As this was the only Disney property i saw for your dates that was within your budget (i also saw what i believed to be The Swan for $200/nite), what if this one disappears and no new Disney properties are offered?

I see what i believe to be the Disney's Port Orleans Riverside offered for your dates on HOTWIRE but it's priced at $249/nite.

Keep us updated on your progress.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to change the title of the thread as my trip has changed a little.  I am now traveling July 10-14.  I am hoping to spend less than 200 on a disney resort hotel, I am willing to spend a little more if it is a great deal.  Is there anything out there for these dates at all??

I am also willing to entertain Disneys Art of Animation a 3* if it is a suite room. 

Only thing i'm seeing close to your 'wants' is this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $142/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> Dolphin remains my best guess for this, and same comments reply regarding occupancy that i posted previously:

On 6/6/2018 at 12:10 AM, thereuare said:

NOTE: all PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy but this offer let's you choose a room with 2 beds at this price.  Although technically your reservation is still only for double occupancy, i don't know of anyone who has yet had an issue checking in with triple/quad occupancy when a specific room was chosen and the room is designed to accommodate the number of guests in the group.

... the $142/nite rate for the room above is for a room with 2 Double Beds

or...

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $147.00 (searching 2adults/2children)
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is my guess here

Let us know what you ultimately decide or how we can be of further help.

There's only a couple of weeks until the stay at this point - rates can easily (and suddenly) go up and/or appealing listings can run out of inventory.

I'm not seeing a 3.5* for $234 for 7/10-14 in Disney Springs, did you mean the Bonnet Creek zone?

There is no way to know if which hotels will be offered in the future and/or if the current offers disappear while you wait for something different to come along, but many of the hotels you're holding-out for (Animal Kingdom, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Yacht Club) are rarely seen.  As well, you're traveling during the summer months when kids are off from school, which is a peak time for Disney... do you think the on-site resorts have trouble filling their rooms during this time of year and need to offer deep discounts?

For your latest HOTWIRE inquiry:

9 minutes ago, chadcc81 said:

Can anybody identify the hotel below on HOTWIRE?

3.5* Hot rate hotel in Disney Springs

$234 per night 

Complimentary Free Internet

Free parking

Amenities

Fitness center

Golf nearby

Pool(s)

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

Tennis nearby

It does not appear that you're using the EASY VIEW tab of the BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to the listing to get the complete amenity set.  Using this BiddingHelper.com method this is what i think the full amenity set for this property you're seeing is:

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $234.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> if this is what you're seeing, Marriott's Royal Palms would be my best guess for this one

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]