Priceline Hotel: 3* Madison (Dane County Regional Airport (MSN) - The American Center) La Quinta Inn and Suites Madison American Center

gratamama
By gratamama,
in

I've been watching for a week or two - needed a simple hotel for an overnight on road trip.

Earlier this week, I tried $50 and $52 for both 3.5 and 3 stars with no luck. Express for a 3* was $58, so I knew I was close.
Today, PRICELINE EXPRESS for 3* dropped to $53, so I tried 3.5* at $53, no luck. Added 3* and dropped price to $51.

Congrats on your success.:biggrin:

Definitely a very reasonable rate for Madison in general during this time of year. I'll also note that Devil's Lake State Park (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g59686-d116876-Reviews-Devil_s_Lake_State_Park-Baraboo_Wisconsin.html) is a gorgeous natural area not too far a drive away.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with this new PRICELINE listing.

Enjoy your stay.

1 hour ago, gratamama said:

I've been watching for a week or two

1 hour ago, gratamama said:

Today, PRICELINE EXPRESS for 3* dropped to $53

Going forward you can have our RateDrop service monitor the prices for 3* hotels in this zone (or any star rating / zone combination) so that you will be alerted to any change in price... will save you time having to search and check prices multiple times per day.:smile:

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]