Hotwire Hotel: 4* in Moorea

hbh
By hbh,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

So we can replicate your search, please provide the dates of your stay and the room rate per nite and we will have a look at this offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE

4* HOTWIRE Moorea for $227.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Manava

4* HOTWIRE Moorea for $234.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Suite
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Intercontinental.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

i would like to add a few things for other members to think about.  perhaps you can add this tip to a help page if you find my observation repeatable.

when i used the bidding helper search at top left, i did a comparison of the 2 hotwire tabs.  the second tab with the same prices had trip advisor review count that could be matched to hotwire non hidden hotels.  ie.  the 234 4 star hot rate hotel on tab 2 has 2694 and it so happens that the intercontinental has the exact same number.  this worked with the 227 4 star also.  on the 1st tab this trip advisor detail appears obscured.  it would be worth running some experiments to see how indicative the little reveal can be.  

let me know if i am on to something.

have a great day,

brad

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]