Priceline Hotel: What hotel in WDW Bonnet creek

Louise Nielson
By Louise Nielson,
in

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS: (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $116
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

>>>Best guess would be the Coronado Springs Resort.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I can't (and didn't) rule out the Caribbean Beach Resort... and given that this property starts at $261/nite for your dates would this be a bad outcome, even if you prefer Disney's Coronado Springs Resort?

What are your needs/wants for this trip?  Are you looking for something in particular or merely just a great deal?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was looking for a good deal for a Disney moderate or deluxe property but I don't think I want to reserve this PE deal because if it is CBR it looks like the area and room would be south trinidad/pirate rooms and the pirate rooms don't appeal to me.  If it was another section of CBR I would probably go for it.  I have a Disney Springs property booked that I like a little better than the pirate rooms at CBR (going from just photos as  haven't been to either one).   I do hear of killer deals for WDW resorts so I will probably keep looking but if one doesn't come up, I'll stick with the DS hotel.  Thank you again!

Please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular hotel reservations... or RefundableRates.com for your back-up reservations.

You can also use RateDrop to set alert at a 'killer price' for specific hotels and this way you will be alerted should the rate at any of your desired properties drop to your buy point.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]