Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Irvine Spectrum - Laguna Hills - Aliso Viejo) Courtyard Irvine Spectrum

Darin
By Darin,
in

Amenities: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

$88/night plus taxes = $213.33 total for 2 nights

I needed a last minute room for a trade show at the Marriott Irvine Spectrum hotel, but the rooms at that hotel were $160/night. 

I figured for the $88 I would take a chance on Hotwire. 

Luckily, I go t the hotel that is RIGHT next to the hotel with the trade show. Couldn't have stayed any closer unless I was in the main hotel.

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see that this will work out perfectly for your plans and that you are pleased with the price for this well reviewed Courtyard property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this hotel to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]