Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Hotels in Oslo

cwl6750084
By cwl6750084,
in

I appreciate if anyone can help ID the following hotels in Oslo, for travels between 10 June to 16 June.

USD 128 / 3.5* / Oslo East / Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Pet Friendly

USD 156 / 3* / Central Oslo / Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Pet Friendly

USD 161 / 4* / Oslo East / Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Pet Friendly

USD 166 / 3* / Central Oslo / Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

Also, if anyone familiar with Oslo can give some recommendations?  My flight will land in Oslo at 10.45 pm, presumably it takes 1.5 to 2 hrs for immigration and custom.  Is there still public transport at midnight in Oslo?  Is it safe to be travelling alone at that hour in the city?  From what the news has been reporting, it feels like European cities are not very safe these days.  I am weighting the option of getting the airport for the first night.

Thanks a lot for your helps in advance.

Best guess / comments for each (use the WHAT HOTEL IS THIS feature in the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool):

3.5* HOTWIRE Oslo East for $128.00
Restaurant
Fitness
Smoke Free
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
Pet Friendly
==> Scandic Helsfyr

3* HOTWIRE Central Oslo for $156.00
Fitness
Smoke Free
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
Business
Laundry
Golf
Pet Friendly
==> Comfort Hotel Boersparken

4* HOTWIRE Oslo East for $161.00
Restaurant
Fitness
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
Business
Pet Friendly
==> Radisson Blu Hotel Oslo Alna

3* HOTWIRE Central Oslo for $166.00
Smoke Free
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
Business
Laundry
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> P-hotels Oslo

I'm not familiar with public transit in Oslo but there does appear to be an Airprort Express Train that stops running at 12:50am.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, sorry for the late reply.  I was too busy prior to the trip, preparing the materials for the workshop.

My institution ended up booking the hotels for me, one of the travel agents that they used was able to get 6 nights of hotels at a somewhat lower rate.

But as usual, thanks a lot for all your helps.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]