Priceline Hotel: help id paris hotels on priceline express

tsviakar
By tsviakar,
in

Hi, could you please   help me ID these hotels? dates 3/6/18-6/6/18 for  both

1. Paris North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe area 4*

122$ per night

Amenities:

Business center Fitness center Pet friendly Restaurant(s)Self-service laundry Smoke-free rooms Spa services

2.Amsterdam 4* Sloterdijk Station - Erasmus Park - Spaarndammer area

114$ per night 

Amenities

Airport shuttleBusiness centerRestaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Please copy/paste amenities from the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool as it will ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set for each property, as well as better format the amenities and make your post easier to read.

Using the above method and clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenity Set' button to get the full list of amenities i'm seeing...

For the Paris hotel:

4* HOTWIRE North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe for $121.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is what you're seeing, i'm not 100% certain but i believe the Le Meridien Etoile would be a likely outcome

For Amsterdam:

4* HOTWIRE Sloterdijk Station - Erasmus Park - Spaarndammer for $115.00
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess for this one would be the XO HOTELS PARK WEST, but if you are interested in this property it would be cheaper to purchase HERE (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the provided link)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Could you please help me id these hotels? 3-6/6/18

1. 4* Arc de Triomphe West - Etoile - 17th Arr. Area  

116$ per night

Amenities:

fittness center

restaurant

2. 4* Gare de Lyon - Bastille South - Bercy - 12th Arr. Area

119$ per night

Amenities:

Business Center

Restaurant

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Thank you

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS for 6/3-6 (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clikcing the link below.)

4* Arc de Triomphe West - Etoile - 17th Arr. (<<<--- CLICK HERE to go directly to the listing) for $116
Fitness Center
Restaurant
>>>A guess would be the Le Meridien

4* Gare de Lyon - Bastille South - Bercy - 12th Arr. (<<<--- CLICK HERE to go directly to the listing) for $119
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Pullman Paris Centre Bercy

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I booked a hotel using the Hotwire Coupon link for 30$ off on HOTWIRE, the original price was 420 $ and after 30$ it went down to 390$ and that's the amount that was written when I pressed "book"  but the charge was for 420$, I called them but they are refusing to give the discount saying they don't have any discount of that kind.

what should I do? I would not have booked this hotel for 420$, it's not a good deal.They only agreed to give me 30$ on my hotwire account valid for 1 year which for me is the same as giving nothing

In the spirit of the board, please start by sharing the details of your purchase (star rating, city, zone, hotel won, room rate per nite (before taxes/fees), dates of your stay, and the full set of amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the hotel)... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

Then reply here and we will comment on your situation above.

PS- if this was for a stay other than your Priceline Paris hotel thread please post an update there as to your current thoughts or what you decided to do for that trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We decided to go to Vienna instead of Paris. We booked through HOTWIRE hot rate for a City Center - St. Stephens Cathedral  4* hotel condo for 79$ per night (we took the queen size bed option for 86$) on 1-5 of june . FULL AMENITIES: Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Kitchenette, Laundry, Pet Friendly:

The hotel we got is Adagio City Aparthotel Wien Zentrum.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]