Priceline Hotel: Orlando 3.5* or above, looking for Disney Property

Lobato
By Lobato,
in

Hi! I'm looking for a hotel in Orlando for September 11 to September 19 that is a Disney Property or a hotel that has the "Extra Magic Hours" and the 60day FastPass+ booking included in the reservation. Looking for the cheapest hotel that has these benefits that is 3.5 stars or above.

Looking at past posts and the "PRICELINE HOTEL LIST - Florida", the Disney Springs or Bonnet Creek Area would be my best bet to get a hotel that has the Disney benefits or is a Disney Hotel. Am I correct assuming this? Or should I also extend my search to other areas?

Using BiddingHelper I see the following hotels for my dates. Are any of these Disney Property or the Hilton Buena Vista Palace?

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek

4*

$90 per night

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Walt Disney World - Disney Springs

4*

$86 per night

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Appreciate the help a ton!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing and confirm correct dates of travel on the landing page) for $134
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Dolphin

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek  (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing and confirm correct dates of travel on the landing page) for $114
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

>>>Best guess would be the Hilton Bonnet Creek

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing and confirm correct dates of travel on the landing page)  for $82
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the B Resort and Spa

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

@AaronJB Thanks so much for the lightning fast response! Looks like the 4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs for $82 likely the B Resort and Spa fit my criteria perfectly.

Any idea if I can get the Hilton Buena Vista Palace in Disney Springs Area? This hotel has the "Extra Magic Hours" and the 60-day FastPass+ while it looks like the Hilton Bonnet Creek doesn't. But it's hard to figure out which offer it might be in.

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $113/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
==> Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Area is my best guess for this one, however what you asked for is:

1 hour ago, Lobato said:

Looking for the cheapest hotel that has these benefits

...are you willing to pay more for a different property that offers Extra Magic Hours?

If cheapest is indeed what you're really looking for, you could also consider this one:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $60/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> my best guess for this one would be the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]