Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Convention Center) Delta Hotels by Marriott Anaheim Garden Grove

dmp700
By dmp700,
in

3* 6/4-6/7 $79

Disc on BiddingHelper.com: 

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

With this i have narrowed it down to the Ramada or Staybridge, does anyone know specifically the choice of this hotel? Would like to avoid Ramada.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This thread is in the HOTWIRE section of the board but the amenities above appear to be from PRICELINE EXPRESS, so i assume this is the property you're seeing:

3* Disneyland (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $67/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> if so, best guess for this one would be the Ramada by Wyndham Anaheim Maingate North

If this property is not of interest (even at this new lower price?) what is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes); we will try to help you find something that best matches your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let us know how it goes... or If you need help with a suggested bidding strategy let us know which zone(s) are acceptable and your maximum bid price.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Looking for something in the Disneyland or Disneyland Convention Center area, I am ok with any 3 star except Ramada. Under 85 is ideal.

If i do express deal, will it show if the hotel has a resort fee? Specifically refering to this in the Convention Center Area

3.5* 82 a night. I think this is either the Great wolf lodge or the wyndham, but both have resort fee

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

3.5* Disneyland - Convention Center (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $82/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Delta Hotels by Marriott Anaheim Garden Grove (which used to be the Wyndham)

PRICELINE EXPRESS offers usually show any resort fee on the check-out page, but a few properties do slip through the cracks from time-to-time or are not updated with recent changes.  However, I don't believe the Delta charges a resort fee.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your win with the board, helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with this property.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]