Hotwire Hotel: 3* Nashville (Franklin - Cool Springs) Holiday Inn Franklin - Cool Springs

johnbowling
By johnbowling,
in

Hotwire. This win is the Holiday Inn, not the Holiday Inn Express. It is not on hotel List for Franklin-Cool Springs.

Full amenities through Bidding Helper: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Free Parking

$29.35 taxes and fees added to $107 = $136.35.

Hampton Inn Franklin Cool Springs was sold out. Other Hamptons in the area thru the Hhonors web site were $239 at Franklin Berry Farms and $175 at Nashville/Brentwood I-65S.

A regular Hotwire search page said it would be either the Aloft, Holiday Inn or two others I forget, but were nice. The bidding Helper page did not. I've been hosed with a bad hotel in Franklin before that was most definitely NOT three stars, so I was afraid to use the Bidding Helper page that did not limit it to the four nice hotels to book. Sorry if that cost you your referral fee, but I had no amenities that matched on the Hotel List and the claimed three star hotel they sold me bafk then was so bad I would not register,. They refused to give me my money back and I lost it. Do you know whether the same hotels are always offered on the Bidding Helper and regular Hotwire pages? 

Congratulations on your success!

Given the high rates in the area for these dates this looks like a very nice deal.  Hope you're happy with the outcome and this will be convenient for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List for this area.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The same hotels are showing on BiddingHelper.com, although price may vary slightly (the property above is currently $1 cheaper thru the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab where you can also use the 'WHAT HOTEL IS THIS?' button to see the guaranteed 1 of 4 hotels as well as our best guess).

Of course you can also always post before booking and we would be happy to research listings and try to confirm/ID before purchase.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the above Holiday Inn 5/23 and it was a good experience on all counts except finding it. Google maps stopped directing me, declaring I had arrived when I was in front of a bank in a heavily treed area. In fact, you must turn onto a side street and drive about 100 yards to get to the hotel which is behind and hidden by the bank. I wrote to Google maps to correct the navigation error. Until it is fixed, if northbound on Carothers, turn east, right, onto Isabella, the side street, at a Shell station and drive up the hill.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]