Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Philadelphia (Center City West - Rittenhouse Square) Sofitel Philadelphia

dbtall
By dbtall,
in

Are you still seeing this listing when searching? Unfortunately, I'm not seeing a listing with shuttle in this zone when searching for these dates. 

Additionally, if you could provide a follow-up for your prior Palm Springs Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread) it would be greatly appreciated.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Are you sure the amenity set included a SHUTTLE as i'm seeing the following $90 hotel in this zone but it has a BUSINESS CENTER amenity, not a Shuttle amenity listed:

4* Rittenhouse Square - Center City West (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $90/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square would be my beset guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see the discrepancy...

First click the link you provided above and click thru on the 4th listing (assuming the position has not yet changed): YOUR LINK

--> note that on this detail page Shuttle is not listed as an amenity, and in fact the amenities are the same as thru the link we have listed below:

31 minutes ago, thereuare said:

4* Rittenhouse Square - Center City West (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $90/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center

Assuming both links are now open in different browser windows, note that the Bed Choices are the same for each... so we are indeed looking at the same hotel.

My best guess would remain with The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square

Does this work for your needs this trip? (if not, what is it that you are looking for and what is your maximum budget)

Do you need an Airport shuttle amenity?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire.com

July 1- July 7

4.5 star

Hotel in Center City West - Rittenhouse Square area

Amenities

Business center

Children's activities

Fitness center

Internet access

Pet-friendly

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Using your website, I believe this to be the Kimpton Hotel Palomar

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing:

4.5* HOTWIRE Center City West - Rittenhouse Square for $126.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Sofitel

I'm also seeing a different 4.5* in the same zone:

4.5* HOTWIRE Center City West - Rittenhouse Square for $139.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess for this listing would be the Palomar.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

As I was preparing to book using your very helpful information, the following appeared on Priceline Express:

4.5 *

Center City West - Rittenhouse Square for $144 - when selected, the price dropped to $120.00

Amenities:

Free Internet

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

I am guessing Sofitel

Hope this helps

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS:

4.5* Rittenhouse Square - Center City West (<<<<--- CLICK HERE to go to the listing and please confirm the correct dates of travel on the landing page) for $127
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be Sofitel.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Update:

Using BetterBidding's HOTWIRE link, I was able to secure the following:

Sofitel.

4.5 *

July 1st - July 7th

Center City West - Rittenhouse Square for $120.00

Amenities:

Free Internet

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Thank you for your help in helping me win this hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]