Priceline Hotel: Looking for Disney Port New Orleans or Hilton Please Help

MVelez
By MVelez,
in

Our Dates: 6/28/18-7/2/18

Looking to stay at Disney Port Orleans- French Quarter or Riverside (Preferred), Boardwalk V or Hilton Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs since it's right across the bridge from Disney Springs

Our budget is $150-160 a night for a disney hotel 

Here is what I'm seeing when selecting Walt Disney- Disney Springs & Bonnet Creek Area

PRICELINE

3.5-Star Hotel  $81/Night (Someone just booked for $112) Walt Disney World - Disney Springs Area This deal saves you 28% or more compared to similar hotels 

No Guest Rating Listed

Kids Stay Free

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Similar to Crowne Plaza, Double Tree, Embassy, Hilton, Holiday, Marriott, Sheraton

4-Star Hotel  $143/ Night  Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area

Very Good 8+ /10 

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Similar to Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, W, Westin

4-Star Hotel  $89/ Night Walt Disney World - Disney Springs Area This deal saves you 36% or more compared to similar hotels

Good 7+ /10

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

HOTWIRE

3.5-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area

85% recommended Great! (7 reviews)

Complimentary :Free Internet Free parking

Amenities:  Airport shuttle Business center Fitness center Pool(s) ResortRestaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms

Overall satisfaction4.5

Condition of hotel4.5

Quality of service4.5

Room comfort4

Room cleanliness4

Location of hotel4.5

Any help appreciated! 

This is the only one that i'm seeing that seems to be among the hotels you listed as your preferred properties:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $130/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
==> best guess for this one would be the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Area (at 1900 Buena Vista Drive... i believe this is the Hilton that you're referring to?)

I'm also seeing Disney's Coronado Springs Resort for about $169/nite, but i'm assuming the above is preferred (especially for less money)

Does the above PRICELINE EXPRESS offer work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Keep in mind that while you're waiting for something else to appear the current offer(s) could disappear (which then leaves you with none of your preferred properties being offered).

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if/how we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am seeing the same hotel the OP submitted when I am searching on different dates.  

What hotel would be your best guess?

4-Star Hotel  $125/ Night  Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area

Very Good 8+ /10 

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Resort Fees

Thank you!

Smeggo,

Please start by following-up your previous London Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Then, for help with your own trip please start a NEW TOPIC and include the actual dates of your stay.  It will be easier/better to keep information for your trip separate from the OP's of this thread, as well as then enable the topic title of your newly created thread to be used to reflect what you ultimately end up doing for this trip, also enabling a link to your purchase to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and our Priceline Maps.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]