Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Wilmington (Leland) Holiday Inn Express Leland - Wilmington Area

chris20
By chris20,
in

Just booked the Holiday Inn Express in Leland NC (Wilmington NC Area). I couldn't choose this zone at this post, so I chose a nearby zone in the post. Maybe this could be removed to the right zone.

The normal price is 106 usd before or 117 usd after tax. So not a big bargain, but with the 20 $ off coupon quite interesting. Paid 94,85 $ with taxes instead of 117 $ so about 22 $ savings. As we always need two rooms, I booked for my wife also with the coupon. With my account I couldn't use it twice. So overall satisfied with the deal. What hotel it would be was mostly clear and it gets good reviews. For one night it will work good.

The amenities are:

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby
Accessibility Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Booked over the HOTWIRE link from your page. Thank you very much again.

Best wishes from Germany,

Christian

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]