Priceline Hotel: 3.5* New York (Empire State Building Area) Embassy Suites by Hilton New York Midtown Manhattan

Margie
By Margie,
in

Looking for help identifying a Priceline express deal for May 19-23:

Central Park South

$188, drops to $183 when I click on it

Rated 7 out of 10

Business Center

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Bed choice is not listed as an amenity, but is an option at check out. 

I may need more help with this booking. Dates firm as I am traveling on business. Open to Midtown East, Midtown West, Grand Central, Rockefeller Center/Bryant Park, Madison Sq., Empire State Building, Chelsea, and Central Park South. Times Square not a favorite, but considering the rates during this week I probably can't be too picky.  Star level 3 and above, would like to avoid resort fees, and the New Yorker in MSG. Might not be possible but would like to keep the "all in" budget (room, taxes and fees) under $800 for the 4 nights. So far this Express Deal (using the MAY18BB Priceline Coupon code) is as close as I can get.

Will do all my bidding/buying via the links on the forum as I always do. 

Thanks!

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above:

3.5* Central Park South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $188/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
==> The Shoreham Hotel would be my best guess for this one

Not in one of your stated zones above, but i did find find this one was well:

4* Upper West Side (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $193/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> likely the Empire Hotel which is in the southern part of the UWS zone and therefore not too far from some of the other acceptable zones above,, and it about a 2-3 block walk to the 1, A, C, B, and D subway lines, should any of these get you close to where you need to be for work

Either of the above work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

PS- please close your previous Priceline NYC Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.  Thanks!:smile:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you! I thought it might be the Shorham, but the "airport shuttle" amenity threw me. Either of the above hotels & locations would work. I might try traditional bidding using the PRICELINE links on the board for the 3.5 CPS to see if I can get the price down slightly, I would really like to try to keep this under $800.

Previous thread from January 2017 has been closed.

If you need help with a bidding strategy let us know your maximum bid price and we'll advise accordingly (just keep in mind that when bidding you could potentially land a hotel with resort fees which would either 1) keep your maximum bid price artificially low or, 2) put you beyond your budget.

If you do decide to bid you can use the priceline bidding tab in our BiddingHelper.com tool, OR since the bidding link on PRICELINE has become harder to find, we have set up this website for easy access: BiddingForHotelRooms.com

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

This the last night of my stay was causing this booking to go over budget. I shortened my trip by 1 night and through the links on this forum booked a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for the Embassy Suites By Hilton New York Midtown Manhattan.

Empire state building area, 3.5 stars

May 17 - 20, 2018

$576.00

Taxes & fees:$143.97

Betterbidding Priceline Coupon:- $28.80 

Total charged:$691.17

Amenities:

Business Center

Complimentary Buffet Breakfast

Fitness Center

Non-smoking Rooms

Hotel, room, and staff were excellent. Hot breakfast including cooked to order omelettes, etc was a welcomed extra, as was the nightly happy hour with complimentary wine & beer.

Thank you for your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Good to see your plans were flexible and you were able to adjust your trip in order to find a nice hotel within your budget.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be great.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]