Hotwire Hotel: 3* New York City Central Park Area

Moobid
By Moobid,
in

3 star

New York Central Park area

Sept 1-15

$195 usd or $256 cad

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center

Any idea what hotel this is? I think it may be the Fairfield, but not sure if that is typical.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer when searching for your dates above... are you still seeing this on your own search?

Also, is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip, as i am seeing other offers that would seem to be interesting to me at just slightly higher prices... what is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes in USD) for stay?  Have you thought about splitting the stay between two (or even three) different properties as higher rates (or sold-out nites) for even just one nite of your 2 week date range could potentially eliminate that hotel from begin an offered option for your dates?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This one was on Hotwire. It still comes up under my search.

I hadn't thought of staying in two properties, but would definitely be open to that. Our price range is somewhat flexible. I think our range goes up to about $225 per night USD. Breakfast would definitely be nice, but not necessarily required if the rate per night was slightly lower.

Sorry about that, i'm juggling a few things at once today and should have realized this was from HOTWIRE...

3* HOTWIRE Central Park for $194.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> the Fairfield Inn and Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park would indeed be my best guess for this one

If you're willing to go up to $225/nite USD i would suggest this property from PRICELINE EXPRESS:

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $232/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> from the Priceline Express Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan, and would be within your budget when using the BetterBidding Priceline Coupon for an extra 5% off.  This is a new hotel (about a year old??) and has an excellent location... 2 blocks to Penn Station for easy subway access and less than a 10 minute walk to Times Square.

Would this work for your plans this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]