Priceline Hotel: Hotel help

texaskatz
By texaskatz,
in

I found a 3 star hotel on Priceline through the Betterbidding site at $109 ($113 on Bidding helper) a night, no resort fees for June 30th- July 5th in the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area. Any ideas to what this may be? 

Amenities: 

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $109/nite (NOTE: if you click the offer in the BiddingHelper.com window you'll see the price change from $113 --> $109) with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> i'm not sure of this property, but maybe Disney's All-Star Sports Resort

However, if you are interested in this property it can be BOOKED HERE (confirm your dates on the landing page)  for $114/nite without any guessing or risk of it being some other property.

Does this property work for your needs... or what criteria do you have for this stay and what is your maximum budget per nite? (before fees/taxes... and does that amount change if the hotel has a resort fee?)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've already booked the WYNDHAM GARDEN LAKE BUENA VISTA DISNEY SPRINGS for $451.83, and with the $150 resort fee, it comes to about $601, not including airport shuttle. I would like to keep the price around this, and with your coupon the listing I mentioned above would come to $608.45, which is perfect because DIsney resorts come with airport shuttle. 

The lists on this website say that the only 3* in this area for PRICELINE are the Caribbean and the Art of Animation, but I understand these lists aren't cumulative, though I'd prefer those over the All Star resorts. 

Thank you so much!

Other Disney properties are unfortunately going to be more expensive.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $163 (<<<click this link and confirm your dates on the landing page)
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

>>>Best guess would be Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

On HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $165.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==>  Best guess would be Disney's Coronado Springs

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

6 minutes ago, texaskatz said:

The lists on this website say that the only 3* in this area for Priceline are the Caribbean and the Art of Animation

Nope, it explicitly states otherwise... see the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List.

The PRICELINE EXPRESS deal with the Priceline Coupon comes to $635 all-in vs. booking HERE comes to $667 all-in... personally i would pay the extra $5/nite to ensure it's the Disney property you want as should the guess above be wrong (and it's a non-Diseny property), a RT shuttle to/from the airport will cost you quite a bit more than the $30 difference, as well as all of the bonuses that come with staying at an   on-site Disney property.  As well, the link above represents a 20% savings which is a limited time sale (which is why it's so close to the PRICELINE EXPRESS price) and is also fully refundable up until a few days before your trip.  You may decide to take the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal and it will all work out well and you'll be $30 ahead of the game, but for me i'd sooner pay the extra $5/nite for the certainty and flexibility.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]