Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (southwest entertainment district)

Vacationmomma
By Vacationmomma,
in

Hello,

we are planning an overnight stay in Toronto, and would love to stay at the Fairmont Royal York.  I’ve seen that this has been secured via Priceline bids in the past, but is it currently being offered? I’ve used Priceline in the past and we’ve never been disappointed. But, I’d rather know if we have a good chance of getting this hotel before we commit to a bid. Thinking $200ish? Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

When Bidding for Hotel Rooms there is no guarantee/way of increasing (or knowing) the odds of a particular property, you have to be willing to potentially accept any hotel at that star rating. PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE are better options in terms of having information available to make an educated guess.

Is the Fairmont the only hotel of interest?  What is your maximum budget for this nite? (before taxes/fees)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]