Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Minneapolis (Bloomington - Mall Of America - Msp Airport) Radisson Blu Mall of America

ttmom
By ttmom,
in

Please help m ID this room. I wanted the Radisson Blu and it offers it for $96 a night but whenever I click on it, it says sorry you just missed it. Yet everytime I perform a search for my dates the 4.5 star is presented.

Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN - Bloomington West - Mall of America Area

Travel May 11th through May 14th, $65 per night

3.5 star PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Please provide the information requested in your previous PRICELINE thread (second request):

On 6/8/2017 at 10:40 AM, thereuare said:

Please start by adding the dates to your previous McComb Priceline hotel purchase

... although this is an old thread it will help when doing research for hotel prices over time.  You should still be able to see the details of this purchase by going to PRICELINE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

And please also follow-up your McComb priceline thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

... then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS

3.5* Bloomington West - Mall of America for $66 (<<<--- click this link to go direct to the listing and please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing)
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

>>>Best guess would be the Crowne Plaza Airport

4* Bloomington West - Mall of America for $77 (<<<--- click this link to go direct to the listing and please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing)
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Sheraton

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4.5* HOTWIRE Bloomington - Mall of America - MSP Airport for $135.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  Best guess would be the Radisson Blu Mall of America, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congrats on your success.

Very nice win for this well-reviewed Radisson Blu! Glad you were able to get the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you do purchase another night at the Radisson, it would be greatly appreciated if you could go through the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase. 

Thanks again and enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]