Hotwire Hotel: Soho hotel Hotwire 4*

Chrisk327
By Chrisk327,
in

I'm looking at a hotel for May26-27 on hotwire.  $211

listed amenities are 

Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pet Friendly, Restaurants, self service laundry, smoke free rooms.

complementary -free internet

Could be the Sheraton, but that doesn't have boutique,  or maybe the Arlo, but that doesn't list pet friendly.

I'm open to other areas, but was trying to get all in price under $300 with resort fees etc.  between tax and resort fees it seems that a $200 hotel turns into a $300 easy

For this HOTWIRE hotel:

4* HOTWIRE SoHo - Tribeca for $211.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Smyth, A Thompson Hotel would be my best guess

Other(s) to consider:

4.5* Empire State Building Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $228/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> The Kitano New York would be my best guess here

4* HOTWIRE Central Park for $233.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> Chambers Hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for closing the thread. We look forward to helping with future stays.

Additionally, you can use RateDrop.com to be notified if rates do happen to come down closer to the stay. 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Before your abandon this trip entirely, why not look at more affordable options.

Just one example, i think this would be an awesome deal:

4* HOTWIRE Hoboken - Union City for $121.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Room Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> the W Hoboken would be my best guess for this one, and although it's not in Manhattan, it's a 5 minute walk to the PATH train and then 10-15 minutes into the city (not to mention Hoboken has some a lot of bars and good nightlife as well).  It's a fairly new hotel with most rooms having a skyline view.  Combine this with the current BB Hotwire Coupon and you're looking at $135 all-in... certainly better than not going away at all.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]