Hotwire Hotel: Pan Pacific?

Appplel
By Appplel,
in

Is this the Pan Pacific Vancouver?

4.5-star Hotel in Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park area

90% Recommended

Complimentary: Free Internet

Amenities: Business centerFitness centerPet friendlyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Showing $361 / night for 2 adults. Dates are 6/16 - 6/18.

Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click on the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $362.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  My guess would be the Hyatt, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

I'm not seeing what appears to be the Pan Pacific, but I do see:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $303.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  This amenity set has been seen previously with the Loden, which gets better reviews (5/5 on tripadvisor and a 5/5 tripadvisor rating is showing on the detail page for this listing) and this is over $50 less.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $362.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is what you're seeing, as per the Hotwire Hotel List this is a match for the Hyatt Regency Vancouver and this would be my best guess for this one

Are you specifically looking for the Pan Pacific or some other property or will the Hyatt work well for your needs?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you!

I repeated the search as directed and I see 3 hotels rated 4.5 to 5 stars in coal harbour area. 

1) 4.5 stars, 100% recommend, $303/ night 6/16-6/18.

Amenities:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

2) 4.5 stars, 90% recommend. $366/ night

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center

3) 5 stars, 85% recommend. $313/ night

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

thanks for your help!

Best guess / comments for each:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $303.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Loden Vancouver

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $361.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Hyatt Regency Vancouver

5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $314.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver

While i understand the convenience factor of the two hotels you're trying to target, my suggestion would be to have another look at the Loden.  The property gets excellent reviews and you're saving substantially over the two hotels you're hoping for, and only need to get to the pier once... certainly enough savings to cover the short taxi ride to the pier on your departure day.  When you have a chance to stay at a hotel that gets 5.0/5.0 TA reviews, it's often a good idea to take advantage of that opportunity, imo.

I'll add that regular rates at the Pan Pacific for your dates above start at over $625/nite, so the odds of that property appearing on PRICELINE EXPRESS would be somewhat low as the hotel obviously has quite a bit of demand for these dates.

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hi -I am looking for a hotel in downtown Vancouver at or near Canada Place cruise terminal. I found this one for $294 / night, 4.5 stars:

Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Spa, Childrens Activities, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly

Can anyone help ID this hotel? 

Thanks!

What is the actual nite for this stay and the zone that the hotel is located in?

Are you looking for a specific hotel for this stay?  What is your maximum budget?

For 6/16-6/18 on HOTWIRE I'm seeing:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $294.00
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==>  Best guess would be Pan Pacific, which has been reported to the board with this amenity set previously.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

21 hours ago, AaronJB said:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $294.00
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==>  Best guess would be Pan Pacific, which has been reported to the board with this amenity set previously.

So AaronJB has appeared to find this for you... i assume the above is what you're looking for?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]