Priceline Hotel: Help ID 3* Times Square

Ingrid1
By Ingrid1,
in

Hallo,

I am interested in the following hotel:

HOTWIRE from 03.07.-03.14.2019

3* Times Square

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center

90% recommended

$ 88

Total  $ 616.00

Holiday Inn Times Square has 3,5 *, so I have no idea.

Thanks in advance

Ingrid

For this HOTWIRE hotel:

3* HOTWIRE Times Square for $88.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side and this would be my best guess for this one

Although in HOTWIRE's Times Square zone note that it is a bit far west and not the most centrally located.

I'm very familiar with NYC, if you let us know what it is that you're looking for in a hotel, as well as your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes), we can suggest some of the best offers that meet your parameters.

Are you ready to book at this point in time almost a year ahead of your trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your answer. I'm late, I know it, sorry.

II plan to stay in NY for march 2019. My favorite hotel is Residence Inn Central Park.

For my question here an example:

7.22.-7.29.18

On Priceline I saw the Residence Inn Central Park in two zones:

Central Park South

3,5 *, rated 9-10, Night: $ 264

Free Breakfast

Pets Allowed

Fitness Center

Business Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Free Internet

Bed choice available

1 King Bed - Studio With City View $252/night

1 King Bed - Studio $267/night

1 King Bed - Studio With Park View $271/night

1 Double And 1 Twin Bed - Studio With City View $272/night

I`m absolutely sure, it is the Residence Inn Central Park, it is my 3. stay at this hotel.

In yours Priceline Hotel List, there is the same hotel, but a second area

3.5* Residence Inn Central Park, Times Square/Theatre District

Amneties: Pets allowed, free breakfast, free internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, No smoking rooms/facilities

Pet Policy: USD 100 non-refundable cleaning fee per stay

And here is my question: If I´m looking Priceline, 3.5* Times Square with the named amneties, where can I find Pet Policy ? Is there a small button or something?

I was looking the Booking Conditions, Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policy, but I can`t find it. Identification would be easier.

Maybe it is possible that the same hotel is offered under two zones ?

It will take a long time to march, but I keep comparing the offer and maybe I'm lucky

Thank You and have a nice weekend

Ingrid

1 hour ago, Ingrid1 said:

On Priceline I saw the Residence Inn Central Park in two zones

No, you're referring to two different hotels...

Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park at 1717 Broadway

Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square at 1033 Avenue Of The Americas

... i don't believe there is anything in the hotel lists with the name 'Residence Inn Central Park, Times Square/Theatre District'

If I´m looking Priceline, 3.5* Times Square

To clarify, which of the hotels above is it that you're hoping to target?

It will take a long time to march, but I keep comparing the offer and maybe I'm lucky

If you do find the hotel that you're hoping to win offered are you willing to book at this point in time?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thank you so much.

You are right, that`s`two different hotels. My mistake, sorry

my favorite would be that Residence Inn Central Park. It would be my third stay in this hotel. It is very good.

My maximum budget would be USD 200-220 before tax/fees, less would be nice.

I want to travel in the second half of March for one week / two people.

I still found this hotel at Priceline:

3.16.-3.23.2019

3.5*, Central Park South, Rated 9.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Free Breakfast

Pets Allowed

Fitness Center

Business Center

Free Internet

USD 210/night

Now I am a little bit irritated. If I`m choose this hotel, than click view all:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Non Smoking Areas

no breakfast will be shown. 

Booking Conditions: Pets Policy: USD 100 non-refundable cleaning fee Per Stay; maximum of 1 pets allowed; maximum weight per pet is 25 pounds

Any  idea which hotel this could be ?

Thank you

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel:

3.5* Central Park South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $198/nite with:
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Free Internet
==> for this property my guess would indeed be the Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 month later...

Hallo back,

now I need your help again please.

I found this hotel:

Priceline Express, March 25.- April 1. 2019

Downtown Wall St.

4.5*

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

9+

I need a room with 2 beds.

Price / night is $ 187, total 1580.53

Maybe it is the Andaz Downtown ?

Downtown Wall St.

3.5*

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

8+

2 Beds $ 163/night, total  $ 1388,73

Maybe Holiday Inn Wall St. ?

Thank you

Thank You

On 6/23/2018 at 2:03 PM, Ingrid1 said:

my favorite would be that Residence Inn Central Park

Then why not the one below if it's believed to be the one you're most hoping for:

On 6/23/2018 at 5:58 PM, thereuare said:

3.5* Central Park South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $198/nite with:
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Free Internet
==> for this property my guess would indeed be the Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park

Priceline Express, March 25.- April 1. 2019

These dates are different than the previous hotels you asked about... are your dates flexible, not your firm, or do you still need to confirm some other aspect (approved time off from work, confirmation from anyone you're traveling with, etc)

What is it exactly that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip, as i though we previously found exactly what you were hoping for... are you just not ready to commit 6+ months ahead of your trip?

travel date is:  March 25 - April 1.

Yes I know, travel dates are changed. I will travel with my daughter-in-law, she can only at this time.

My favorite is the Residence Inn Central Park. Currently it is not offered.

Now I try to find a good hotel with 2 beds/room.

From my experience, I know that the prices goes up from October for March.

If I book in February, it may be very expensive.

The current deal would not be bad. However, I do not know which hotel it is.

Thank you

20 hours ago, Ingrid1 said:

My favorite is the Residence Inn Central Park. Currently it is not offered.

I think it is available, confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link below:

3.5* Central Park South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $199/nite with:
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Free Internet
==> Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park is my best guess for this one

For the others you inquired about in your previous post:

(NOTE: both of the following have an additional 'No Smoking' amenity that was not included in your original post above but i believe it's the same offer... always use the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool to post the amenities to make sure they are complete)

4.5* Downtown - Wall Street (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $165/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Andaz Wall Street-a concept by Hyatt is my best guess here

3.5* Downtown - Wall Street (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $139/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> best guess for this one would be the Four Points By Sheraton New York Downtown

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 months later...

hello thereuare, Now I have to ask you for help again. I still have problems with the Priceline homepage. I would like to book the Residence Inn Times Square today. However, I can not find it. I see 0 hotels on Priceline's  page on Times Square, as well as Better bidding. It would be very nice of you, if you would possibly send me a corresponding link. Then I could try that. Travel dates are from 25.March-01.April 2019. Thank you very much for your effort and your answer Ingrid

Often inventory changes for a set of dates over time, but thankfully I'm still seeing what appears to be the Residence Inn.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3.5* Central Park South (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $199
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park.

If you click on the link above, are you able to go to PRICELINE? If not, are you getting an error message? (if so, what is the message?)

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]