Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Boston Common - Theater District) W Hotel Boston

travelwise2
By travelwise2,
in

Hello

Last year you guys helped me with a Strategy to stay in Boston and New York  and I had great wins that I shared with the forum.

This is a last minute trip but I arrive Boston this weekend 4/28 and depart 4/30

I am looking at Yotel for $189 or similar. I prefer to stay near downtown/theater district area.

Can you suggest a strategy? Location and 4* is my preference. Budget is $200 max

Thank you again!

Welcome back!:smile:

I'm assuming your budget of $200 is per nite?  If so, this would likely be too much budget based upon your criteria above, as i'm currently seeing the following (along with my best guess/comments for each):

4* HOTWIRE Boston Common - Theatre District for $85.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
==> best guess for this property would be the Boston Park Plaza.  There is also a resort fee of about $20/nite that would be payable directly to the hotel, but you're still at about half of your desired budget above

4* HOTWIRE Boston Common - Theatre District for $136.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> the well reviewed Revere Hotel Boston Common (also has a $20/nite resort fee)

4* HOTWIRE Downtown Boston for $136.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Roll-in Shower
==> matches previous reports for the Kimpton Onyx Hotel

4* Downtown Boston - Harbor Front (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $133/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Omni Parker House

4* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $134/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> W Hotel Boston

If you did want to spend nearly $200 per nite this 5 star hotel is yet another option:

5* Downtown Boston - Harbor Front (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $195/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Intercontinental Boston Hotel

Do you want to take one of the offers above OR do you want to try bidding on PRICELINE for a hotel?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]