Hotwire Hotel: 5* Brussels (Brussels City Center - Grand Place) Warwick Brussels

PierreC
By PierreC,
in

For a change their was no surprise here. Althought i would have hope for a Sofitel  the Warwick is a great place to be, close to the train station.

I bid priceline too, but i haven't been lucky with it lately so i didn't push my luck going too agressive.

Beside there was not too many 5 stars on the Priceline hotel list

Happy Customer here

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win for this Brussels property! Hope the hotel will work well for your travel plans.

Can you confirm the amenities as shown with the listing before purchase? This information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account (and can be seen before purchase by going to BiddingHelper, then clicking the "Hotwire Easy View" tab and the green "Full Amenities" button next to the listing.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

funny i though i already post the amenities...

Wi-Fi - Complimentary up to 5 mb/s

Premium Wi-Fi - Additional cost up to 20 mb/s

Massages upon request

24-Hour business centre

Laundry facilities

Shoe shine

Fitness Centre and Sauna

News-stand

Butler services

Childcare services available

Concierge clés d'or

Garage parking (€ 25 per night)

Currency exchange

Valet parking

Dry cleaning

Express check-in and check-out

On-site restaurants: Salon Grand Place, Chutney's, Bubbles Bar

Thanks for the follow-up, but we're not so much concerned with the amenities that the hotel offers, but more so the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the hotel and are shown prior to your purchase.  You should be able to still view the amenities we're interested in by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS and clicking on this purchase.

I suspect the list will look something like this:

Restaurant
Fitness
Smoke Free
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
Business
Laundry
Childrens Activities
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Pet Friendly

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]