Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Crystal City Raegan Natl Airport (Maybe Hyatt Regency rystl city)

jfiler
By jfiler,
in

July 22 to 23. Crystal City, 3.5*,  2 adults 2 children...price is $81.

Amenities

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Airport

shuttle

Boutique hotel

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

I think its the Hyatt Regency Crystal City...and the biggest proof I have is the tripadvisor reviews...its showing 2129 reviews. When I search for the Hyatt regency, it has 2129 reviews with tripadvisor...doesn't that mean its the Hyatt Regency 100%?

Also I noticed the hotel has both king and 2 queen rooms for SAME PRICE. 

Does the fact that I put 2 adults and 2 children guarantee me a 2 queen room? How can 4 people sleep in a 1 king room?

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE when searching for 7/22-23:

3.5* HOTWIRE Crystal City - Reagan National Airport DCA for $81.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Hyatt.

If you search for 2 adults and 2 children, you should get 2 beds or 1 + rollaway or sofabed.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the reply.

After using the bidding helper, yes it's the same hotel I'm talking about...thanks.

I was also considering this:

4 star HOTWIRE in Arlington 7/22-23 2 adults, 2 children for $98

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Do you think this is the Hyatt Centric or could be something else?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Arlington for $98.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  I'd agree with the Hyatt Centric guess.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the reply Aaron.

I thought of a strategy to guarantee a 2 queen room.

Instead of putting 2 adults and 2 kids, I put 4 adults, and I get the same price for both Hyatt Regency DCA ($81) and Hyatt Centric ($98).

Will putting 4 adults guarantee me the 2 queen room?

HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone that you include in your search; while searching for 4adults instead of 2adults/2children may slightly increase your chances of a room with two beds (based upon the front desk clear checking you in), 4adults vs. 2a/2c is not viewed any differently by the hotel... the same type of bed configuration used by 2adults/2children as can be also used by 4adults.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]