Priceline Hotel: 4* Cancun - Cozumel (Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma) Hotel Marina El Cid Spa and Beach Resort - All Inclusive

optimus11
By optimus11,
in

i am hoping to book an all inclusive in cancun is it possible?

Amenities

A la carte dining Beachfront hotel Children's activities Free activities Free entertainment Free food and drinks Free water activities Resort

dates 15th- 21st august

4 star $177

help me identify

so do i just look for the "free food and drink" as an amenity so i would be guaranteed that it is all inclusive.

Also would there be surprise resort fees when i get there (it isnt stated) 

Please start by following-up your previous Miami Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the all-inclusive offer above I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, what is the complete amenity set associated with this property... and what zone is it located in?

Are you actually interested in the property above or is this just an example of the 'Free food and drinks' amenity appearing on HOTWIRE?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Resort fees are shown in the majority of HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS listings during check out but there have been rare examples of listings where it's not shown before purchase. HOTWIRE listings do note "all inclusive" and also all inclusive is shown as an amenity on PRICELINE EXPRESS.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

4 hours ago, optimus11 said:

its in Puerto Morelos area

What is the actual name of the HOTWIRE zone and are you searching for 1room/2adults/0children... as i see no 4 star hotels in the Riviera Cancun - Puerto Morelos or the Puerto Morelos North - Bahia Petempich when searching for your dates.

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $131/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> not 100% certain, but my guess here would be the Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort - All Inclusive

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i wasnt seeing the deal on hotwire for the 4 star i asked about earlier on...but i just checked again and im seeing it,  1 room , 2 adults Riviera Cancun - Puerto Morelos area

(its say guaranteed one out of these four..Hotel mariana, now saphire, now jade or ocean turquesa

im using your BiddingHelper.com tool, and im seeing more/ better deals on there, is it always like this?

so that priceline offer would be "all inclusive" for 2 ppl in one room?

(priceline doesnt let u put in number of guests like hotwire does) i dont want to book it and then i get there and they say i have to pay

extra because it 2 guests in the room.

do u think its wiser to book an all inclusive on hotwire rather than priceline?

Unless otherwise indicated, PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy.  HOTWIRE reservations are for any many people that you include in your search (up to quad occupancy).  If you indeed only need double occupancy, i would go with whichever one offered the better deal and/or hotel.

1 hour ago, optimus11 said:

im using your BiddingHelper.com tool, and im seeing more/ better deals on there,

Please include the full list of amenities in your post, is this the one:

4* HOTWIRE Riviera Cancun - Puerto Morelos for $135.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Childrens Activities
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is the HOTWIRE offer you're seeing, best guess would be the Ocean Coral - All Inclusive

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I'm not seeing this property when searching for your dates... are you still searching for Aug 15-21?

5 hours ago, thereuare said:

I'm not seeing this property when searching for your dates... are you still searching for Aug 15-21?

oh my mistake i ended up searching 16th -21st aug also i searched 16-21st and im seeing this

4star

Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Business Center

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

All Inclusive

Fitness Center

Save 40% or more*

$ 123

per night

Bed choice available...includes suites etc

^i think this is the Hotel Marina el cid, what do u think?

For AUG 16-21 i'm seeing the two above:

4* Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $112/nite with:
Free Parking
Restaurant
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
==> Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Boutique Beachfront would be my best guess for this one

4* Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $131/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
==> this is the same hotel that is appearing when arriving a day earlier and researched in our post above HERE... our guess for this one would remain the Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort - All Inclusive

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

dates 15th august - 21st august 2018

PRICELINE EXPRESS deal

Cancun Hotel Zone South Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

All Inclusive

Fitness Center

Save 40% or more*

$ 182

per night

ID?

also same dates

Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Business Center

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

All Inclusive

Fitness Center

$111 per night 

id?

was emailed a 10% off Priceline Coupon so i would like to book before 5/5

Please remember to also include the star ratings in your post posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same property among the offers when we replicate your search.

Best guess/comments for each:

4.5* Cancun Hotel Zone South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page, as well as the star rating is the same as the property you were viewing) for $182/nite with:
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
==> not 100% certain, but the Omni Cancun Hotel And Villas - All Inclusive would be my best guess for this one

4* Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $111/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
==> i don't have any insight into this one

After you get the coupon code from your email please return to BetterBidding and click our PRICELINE link to access their site (ie- click our PRICELINE link after your email and just before you're ready to make your purchase)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express hotel list.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]